Team Asura: "???"

Brother, if you say that, we'll be in for a treat!

Top-notch delicacy, this one is automatically skipped, what is so delicious about nutritional supplements, even if there are dozens of brands, the taste is just as unpalatable.

The most beautiful scenery in the universe, this is to be determined.

If it is a resort, it means that the task is not heavy.

Marshal's scandal and gossip, this is the most important thing! Boss, are they going to fall in love?

Without any hesitation, twelve people booked a spaceship ticket from the capital star to the planet S314 of the S star gate.

*. *. *

Huaxian and Golden Winged Butterfly plowed the land for a whole day.

Hua Xian uses the mental flying blade that comes with D-level mental power to attack, and it can cover about 15 square meters in one go.

The Golden Winged Butterfly hit "嗖嗖嗖", turned over an acre.

After an acre, he stopped moving.

It landed on the straw hat that shaded Huaxian's head.

Qi Ming really wanted to tell her, don't be so busy, the labor force is already on the way, and it will definitely arrive by tomorrow at the latest.

let them dry.

Otherwise, eating, drinking and living for nothing, wouldn't it be cheaper for those bastards.

But Qi Ming was still speechless.

"Boss Hua, there are more than a dozen people here to apply." At four or five o'clock in the afternoon, A Nuo ran to the side of the mountain, and shouted at Hua Xian, who was busy working on the mountainside, "I see people They are all good, big, strong, and strong, would you like to come for an interview?" "

Someone has applied so soon?"

Hua Xian was a little surprised.

She just posted the recruitment information on the recruitment website of Qinshan City.

"That's right, the acquaintances I called are all veterans, reliable." Arnold naturally knew the identities of the twelve brothers, but in order to protect the marshal, he had to lie.

Not retired at all, all active duty.

Hua Xian took off her straw hat, fanned it, and said with a smile, "Veteran? I'm sorry."

It sounded pretty good.

Arnold is very reliable, Arnold's acquaintances are still retired from the Federal Army, so it's not bad to think about it.

Hua Xian came to Happiness Flower House and looked at the twelve neatly arranged, tall, strong young men with firm faces and solemn eyes.

The Shura team is known for their cruelty.

The task completion rate is above 95%.

Both of them have a strong aura, and their eyes, it seems that they have seen blood.

"You guys want to work in my flower shop?"

Hua Xian was a little uncertain.

These people are very young, they don't look like veterans at all, none of them look over 30 years old!

"Yes! Please hire me, the store manager!" A Sen stared at a certain Golden Winged Butterfly on Hua Xian's shoulder.

Fuck.