Hua Xian also did his homework.

Although the remote planet S314 is very poor, the pollution is very low and the air quality is good, so there is a sanatorium directly under the Federation Legion in the Seventh District, allowing those wounded soldiers to come and recuperate.

Her flowers, vegetables, and grains are difficult to grow on the relatively rich and developed planets in the central region of the Sulu galaxy.

"Shop Manager, you can't take chances and bet that Qinshan City will not have acid rain once a year." Shuo Ling frowned as if he was facing an enemy, and he was earnestly promoting his own steel factory... Bah, his own Shuguang Club The military-style defense facilities in the city, "Even if there is only one acid rain, your sea of ​​flowers and Lingzhi fields will be completely destroyed! The acid rain in the Sulu galaxy is highly corrosive. Residents in the central area, every time it rains , will wear special protective clothing to go out."

Sulu Galaxy cannot afford this kind of loss!

The Federation can't afford this kind of loss either!

He hopes that Huaxian Lingzhitian can expand safely, centering on this store, and develop outward layer by layer, so that more green plants will cover Qinshan City, the planet S314, and even spread to more less polluted places outside. remote planet.

Hua Xian pondered for a while: "That's really necessary, the eggshell you mentioned..."

Shuo Ling was overjoyed, feeling that the store manager was quite open-minded, and immediately accepted suggestions, unlike those stubborn and lip-smacking members of the Federation Council. If it is worn out, it won't kill you at all: "The eggshell is not a real egg, but it looks a bit like it. The material is very thin, which can prevent acid rain and radiation. It has a positive electron reflector attached to the surface, which has a certain rebound effect."

Flower Xian admired: "Your iron and steel plant is so advanced!"

Shuo Ling was a little proud, and the white lion's ears moved happily, and the curvature of the corners of his lips could not be suppressed: "Please rest assured, our factory is definitely professional in this area !"

Once you get used to the shameful setting of the steel factory, it seems quite touching, "I am the factory manager, as long as you place an order, I can arrange it for you immediately. Don't worry, it's very cheap." I want to give it to you for

free install.

Sincere.

But I'm afraid you'll think I'm some dishonest factory manager, so it's better to follow the superficial process.

"What price?" Hua Xian asked.

"I'll fix it all for you, 30,000 star coins." Shuo Ling felt very sincere.

Under normal circumstances, repairing "eggshells" in the Xingna area of ​​the capital costs 100,000 yuan per square meter. This kind of facility is inherently expensive, the materials are precious, and the most important thing is high technology.

"That's fine, it's quite affordable, I'll place an order now."

Hua Xian didn't hesitate, 30,000 star coins, when she first came to Happy Flower Shop, she might think that this number is very large, but now she doesn't at all, Hua Xian The daily turnover of the store is 300,000+.

She placed the order with her optical brain, and did not forget to tell her, "Factory manager, what you said before, I don't need to pretend to be the floating fort that killed the thief on the spot. Killing is not good after all. The thief can just turn it over to the police station." Yes."