What crime did he commit? He couldn't think about coming to the Happy Flower House to steal flowers...

The marshal was still angry, and flew over again, stretched out his thin butterfly claws, and kicked the eagle twice.

Steal flowers! Steal flowers!

Let you steal flowers!

Falcon: "Woooo—"

Because the bird's beak was stuck in the wall, the cries were all muffled.

Maybe it was the sound of the marshal beating the flower thief, which was a bit loud, and woke up Hua Xian.

The light in the small bedroom was on, she opened the curtains, and looked sleepily at the backyard: "Why did I hear a loud bang?" It was

like a big stone hitting the ground.

There was also a strange whimpering sound mixed in the wind, making it particularly creepy in the middle of the night.

Hua Xian looked through the window, looking at the hazy double moons, and saw something black and dirty that seemed to be embedded in the wall, and it was still moving: "What is that thing?

" The big iron pot hanging on the wall went to the backyard.

Since confirming with Arnold that the forging material of this iron pot is the hardest metal onium in the Sulu galaxy, which is used in battleships and mech dungeons, Hua Xian brushes the pot every night and does not put it in the kitchen. Instead, it was hung on the wall of the small bedroom as a weapon, just in case.

After all, she was in the real flower business in the interstellar century, and she made a lot of money with this alone, which inevitably caused jealousy.

Cauldron in hand.

Hua Xian walked to the back flowerbed, frowned, and looked at the big hole in the lavender field. Three plants next to it were crushed, and several others were crooked.

"Been stolen?"

She gripped the big iron pot tightly.

Walking to the wall, aiming at the lump of black unknown object, it smashed down with a "kuang".

After Jinyi Mingdie noticed that Hua Xian was coming, she immediately withdrew her mental pressure to prevent accidentally injuring her.

Subconsciously, he felt that her spiritual power was 0, and she was a "weak" existence that needed protection.

Who ever thought.

The girl picked up the big iron pot, pointed it at the back of the falcon and smashed it.

Ying Falcon cried hysterically and begged for mercy: "Stop beating! Stop beating! I was wrong, I don't dare to do it again, my ass is going to be smashed, oh..." Hua Xian was beating passionately, when suddenly he

heard Hearing this familiar voice, he was stunned: "Are you, the store manager of Huatian Xishi at Jiekou ?

"

It's about to die, quick...get me out of the wall."

Hua Xian didn't know why, and wanted to laugh a little.

This store manager in Yinbei couldn't buy by force during the day, but he was a flower thief at night, and ended up reaping the consequences.

She was not so kind, instead of digging the eagle out of the wall, she admired his stupidity, took out her mobile phone, and called the police: "Hey, uncle policeman, this is Happiness Flower House in Qinshan City. It's a thief. Hmm... burglary, and people get all the stolen goods."