*. *. *

A customer with ulterior motives came to the store.

A young man in a suit, with narrow eyes and a hooked nose.

"I want to buy lavender."

"Five hundred bouquets."

"No, it's not this kind." The hooked-nosed man's eyes darkened, looking inexplicably sullen, "I heard that the lavender in Happy Flower House is grown by the store manager. I want to buy a whole lavender plant, the price is negotiable."

A Nuo who was standing behind the cashier frowned slightly, then raised his head and warned: "The store does not sell complete plants."

A Nuo saw I have seen the flower garden in Huaxian's backyard, and I have seen the spiritual plants in the two acres of farmland.

The shock in my heart when I first saw it was no less than entering the battleship Amentis for the first time, being selected as a mecha pilot, and fighting for the Federation!

Such a beautiful sea of ​​flowers, the spiritual plants that contain infinite vitality are all planted by the florist himself. These interplanetary plants have long been extinct and only existed in the ancient star era five thousand years ago. How precious are the complete plants with roots wealth!

"Don't be so absolute, I can pay ten times the price of a bouquet, 5,000 star coins for one." The

hooked-nosed man smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

Arnold sneered in his heart, five thousand star coins?

Is a complete, fertile lavender spiritual plant worth that price? stop being funny!

"Sorry, there is no such business in the flower shop. I am just a part-time clerk, and I am only responsible for selling existing products." "

Then you go and call the store manager, and I will talk to her." With a shiny back hair and a pretentious silver cane in his hand, he looks like a country gentleman and a dude.

Arno's fist was already itching.

He is not wearing a Confederate uniform today, but a regular T-shirt.

"Sorry, our store manager is very busy, please go back."

The store manager is busy planting flowers, and in the field, he is accompanied by the Marshal.

Why bother with other people's two-person world?

"My surname is Yin." The hooked-nosed man began to put on his identity, "You know the Yin family in Qinshan City."

A Nuo: "I don't know."

Gutter Nose: "..."

I really don't know much!

"One of the four major families in Qinshan City, the Yin family, is a nobleman in Qinshan City."

The corners of Arnold's eyes twitched. On an extremely remote abandoned agricultural planet in the Sulu Galaxy, there is a little-known 18th-tier small city. A local snake, dare to call himself a nobleman?

Have you misunderstood nobles?

The Vincento family has fought bloody battles for generations and made great contributions to the establishment of the federal empire. They have only been granted the hereditary viscount and can only be called nobles. Moreover, the title of viscount is also at the bottom of the noble class.

"Hehe, it's business, harmony makes money. Yin just wants to buy a whole lavender plant, but Happiness Flower Shop always refuses, so it's too disrespectful to Yin." This gutter nose is exactly on this street