The meat is delicate and flexible, crisp but not greasy. Although the seasoning is insufficient, the lizard tail beef itself is delicious enough. The protein content is very high, and it is very hungry. It is a perfect match with lettuce leaves.

Hua Xian was in a good mood. This was the first real meal she ate after traveling to the Sulu galaxy for a month. Drinking nutritional supplements every day was really an inhuman torture. The piece of lizard tail beef she bought weighed six catties. It was originally cut in half and the remaining half was put in the refrigerator.

It turned out well, three catties of meat was eaten, and twenty pieces of lettuce leaves were used up. The Golden Winged Butterfly was still not satisfied, and flew around her hand, landing on the barbecue grill for a while, and falling again for a while. On the refrigerator at home.

The meaning is obvious.

"Not full?" Hua Xian was taken aback.

The Golden Winged Butterfly fluttered its wings, and tapped its cute little tentacles.

Hua Xian was worried: "If you eat too much, will you be indigestible?"

She didn't know that the marshal had a large appetite, and during the six months when he was seriously injured and unable to move, he consumed too much and his intake was very low, so he needed a lot of nutritional supplements.

"Why did I forget, you are a snack foodie, you can eat several nutrition bars in one meal, and your appetite should be several times that of ordinary people." Hua Xian opened the refrigerator and took out the remaining three catties of meat stored, I went to the small vegetable patch next to the wall of the flower garden and picked more than 20 more lettuce leaves.

She strongly realized that there are fewer lettuce seeds, and more seeds are needed. After all, until the rice is ripe, they can only eat barbecue lettuce for the time being.

Hua Xian roasted the lizard tail beef, wrapped it with lettuce, and fed it to the domestic butterflies.

Butterfly ate happily and got closer to her.

After the cooking was over, the butterfly lay lazily on her shoulder, squinting its golden eyes, with a thin butterfly claw wrapped around a strand of her black hair.

The marshal is very satisfied.

From now on, you will be in charge of the marshal's meals. He doesn't want to take a sip of nutrition bars anymore.

When Hua Xian went to wash the dishes and clean the barbecue tools, the Golden Winged Butterfly hadn't flown away, which made her a little surprised. Although the little butterfly would land on her shoulders and on top of her head before, the time basically would not exceed One minute, after staying for a while, it will fly, and this time, it took more than twenty minutes!

What is it called?

This is called a gift!

The movements of Hua Xian's work became gentler, lest the butterfly master on his shoulders would be startled flying away.

Master Butterfly loves to eat, so let's buy it, buy more, and eat meat every now and then, enough!

Lizard tail beef is not very expensive, 10 coins per catty, 6 catties for a meal, only 60 coins, 180 per day, far less than the price of a bouquet of lavender, and the family can afford it.

That day, Hua Xian went to the supermarket to buy 20 catties of lizard tail beef and put it in the refrigerator. In the evening, she went to the two acres of wasteland and sowed fifty more lettuce seeds.