"Shop manager, messing with the butterfly's wings will cause serious problems."

In the end, Arnold couldn't stand it anymore, and stood at the door of the flower shop, reminding him friendly.

Only then did Hua Xian notice that there were already customers at the door of the store.

She failed to awaken her spiritual power, and A Nuo is a powerful Vincento bear warrior with a mental power level A, and her mental power is crushed, so as long as the other party wants to, she will never be aware of the presence of people with a higher level of spiritual power than her own. .

"What's going to go wrong?"

Hua Xian remembered the reminder from the enthusiastic neighbor of the orange cat brother. During the two days when he traveled back to the earth, this federal sergeant had to stand at the door of his shop for two hours every day.

This is today, again?

What special thing does her little shop have that can alarm this federal soldier?

A Nuo looked serious: "Something very bad will happen, life-threatening!"

Hua Xian: "No, he won't attack me, he is a very docile butterfly, although sometimes he doesn't like to talk to people."

The corners of A Nuo's eyes twitched: "Wen...meek?"

Girl, do you have any misunderstanding about the word meek?

Hua Xian nodded: "That's right, he will never attack guests, nor will he attack me. He likes to sleep in flowers and bask in the sun."

A Nuo raised his forehead, why does it sound so Buddhist? Is this still Marshal Qi Ming who killed people like hemp and destroyed warships?

"Anyway, store manager, you just need to remember that the butterfly's wings can't be touched randomly."

That's all I can say.

He could not reveal the identity of the Marshal of the Golden Wing Dark Butterfly.

He was very worried, mainly because he was afraid that the marshal would not live comfortably in this flower shop, and he was also afraid that the marshal would be treated lightly again, so that his mental power would lose control and he would kill civilians in anger.

"Shop manager, are you still recruiting employees here? I want to apply."

Arnold said surprisingly.

However, his expression was very serious.

Hua Xian's pupils shrank suddenly, and he said in surprise: "Apply? You are a federal paramilitary officer, and you want to work in a small shop like our Happy Flower House?" They are all sergeants, and the next step is the second lieutenant, who is making

up Federal officer.

"Yes!"

Arnold is as tall as a bear, about 1.8 meters tall, shoulders two feet wide, and his thick chest seems to be beating a drum when he speaks, his voice is loud, "Please hire me, I can You can be a cashier, you can be a doorman, you can be a cleaner, and you can do any chores."

Hua Xian's mood at the moment can no longer be described as shock, and she considers and declines: "Well, I'm afraid I can't afford it. Your monthly salary in the Federation Corps should be very high, right? Happiness Flower Shop is just a small business with a small budget, and you need to save money to buy farmland right now..." "It doesn't matter whether you pay or not, I mainly like working