She didn't dare to take it lightly. After all, she was a scum with zero mental strength, and it was impossible for her to beat the Interstellar Federation in physical strength and battle.

"Ah, that's right."

The supermarket boy was quite enthusiastic, and as soon as he got acquainted with people, the chatterbox opened up, "Did you notice the sweet and happy event at the street corner? I saw two college students come to ask for directions to Xingfu Huafang yesterday. The clerk of Huatian Xishi went to solicit customers. The college students refused to buy and insisted on looking for Xingfu Huafang. The faces of those two clerks were ugly. Be careful. , your flower shop is probably being targeted by Hua Tian Xi Shi."

Hua Xian: "Competition in the industry is normal. I will pay attention to it."

She really appreciated the information provided by the supermarket boy, and returned to the flower shop , took out a bouquet of lavender, and delivered it to the small supermarket in person as a thank you gift.

"This lavender is so beautiful!"

The supermarket boy was very pleasantly surprised. He happily held the flower, put it on his nose and sniffed lightly, "The scent is also very good." When he got

emotional, he revealed a pair of cat ears.

The ears are pointed and triangular, with light orange hair sticking out from the ears. And the cat's ears are twitching.

Obviously Mimic is an orange cat.

Hua Xian almost got blood all over her face, so... so cute, forget

about Rua, it's too rude.

"It's good if you like it. This flower is grown in my shop. Put it on the bedside. The scent can help you sleep." "

Yeah." The orange cat smiles sweetly. "You can grow such magical lavender, no wonder your happy flower shop will be followed by Huatianxi."

Finally, as a thank you, the orange cat brother from the supermarket gave her some lanterns.

On the plaque of the Happy Flower House, it has not been a day or two since the lights have been broken. The word "Happiness" is only lit up with "Tsuchian", and it is time to repair and replace it.

Hua Xian has gained a warm-hearted neighbor.

She was in a good mood, and when she returned to the store, she did it herself and reinstalled the lanterns.

Because when I was on the earth, I lived alone for a long time, and my hands-on ability was also very strong. Changing a light bulb or something was a piece of cake.

When the brand-new "Happiness Flower House" plaque was lit up with colorful lights, Hua Xian received a reminder in his mind.

[Happiness Flower Shop, Warmth +2]

"It turns out that in addition to planting new flower seeds and decorating the store, it can also increase the warmth value. It adds a lot."

Without further ado, Hua Xian went to the backyard flower garden.

There is about ten square meters of open space left in the flower garden.

She planted five square meters with lettuce seeds and a small amount of coriander seeds, and the other five square meters with sunflower seeds, and then used the diluted nutrient solution as fertilizer to irrigate an appropriate amount.

She dug out a relatively flat water tank from the warehouse, put the rice without husks in it, made a "bed" for raising seedlings, sprinkled water and diluted nutrient solution, and sealed it with plastic wrap. Well, wait for them to pull out the seedlings by themselves.