Hua Xian was quite helpless, and she also knew that mixed nutrient soil was very important, but the conditions did not allow it. It is impossible to carry the nutritious soil in the space of the small glass bottle, and the seeds alone will almost not be able to hold it.

A strong thought came to her mind - it would be great if the space of this small glass bottle could be bigger, so that she wouldn't have many restrictions when carrying things.

"This small glass bottle is enough to defy the sky. It can take me through it and pass through it, and it can also help me make a fortune in two worlds at the same time. If there is no limit on the size of the space, it would be too outrageous. In this world, how can everything go smoothly, and it is already very good as it is now."

Just as she was thinking this way, a panel message automatically appeared in her mind:

[Item: Klein Bottle]

[Status: Broken, narrow and useless bottle]

[Dimension level: between three-dimensional and four-dimensional, has not yet reached the conditions for dimension upgrading]

[My wealth value: five million]

[Space Size: None]

[Space Unlock Conditions: For every 10 million Huaxia Coins or 10 million Star Coins, you can unlock 1 cubic decimeter of space]

[Unlock Achievement: None]

...

Hua Xian was extremely shocked, she looked down To the small glass bottle hanging on his chest: "The legendary Klein bottle that only exists in universes above four dimensions? Even if the water of the entire earth is filled in it, the Klein bottle that is connected end to end and has endless space?"

Human beings on the earth live in a three-dimensional world, and three dimensions are length, width and height.

And the fourth dimension is time.

"Earth and Future Interstellar, these two worlds are separated by an endless torrent of time. And this bottle has a certain four-dimensional space ability, and it is the anchor point that guides me to cross time and travel back and forth." Hua Xian vaguely

understood What, "Maybe my desire to expand the Klein bottle is too strong, and it responded to me..."

However, 10 million expansions per cubic decimeter?

This is not a kind bottle at all!

Good pit.

Hua Xian felt a pain in the flesh: "I thought that if I made five million yuan, I would be rich overnight. Who knew, I couldn't even afford a cubic decimeter of space!" She bought the seeds this time,

and Ready to go back to the apartment for the third crossing attempt.

Hua Xian once read Hawking's "A Brief History of Time", which explained in detail what time is. A coordinate axis, in addition to the three axes of length, width and height, the fourth axis is the axis called time. The three-dimensional creatures on earth cannot cross this time axis, and are bound by birth, old age, sickness and death; but the four-dimensional existence can cross the time axis , they can easily cross the anchor point on the time axis and travel freely.

Although the one on her body is still a junior "incomplete, narrow and useless bottle", it is still above three-dimensional, and has a certain ability to travel on the time axis.

After figuring this out, Hua Xian is almost certain that this bottle can bring her back to Interstellar Happiness Flower Workshop!

Sure enough——