That's all.

This marshal doesn't want to get angry with you, a disabled little girl who can't perceive spiritual power.

Hua Xian has already twisted open the door in the middle, and walked into the store in the front hall. The Golden Winged Butterfly didn't fly away either, it was just at the top of the flower branch, with its wings folded slightly.

"Shop Manager, you are here."

"Shop Manager, these six new lavenders seem to be better than those displayed in the crystal cabinet!"

Gold Wing Die cast a disgusted look at the art student: really want to Sell ​​your own bed to these students?

Huaxian: "The ones that were just picked will bloom naturally."

She tied the wrapped lavender into a bouquet, a total of fifteen branches, and handed it to five art student guests, who paid for it one after another.

[Account of 1,000 star coins]

[Account of 500 star coins]

[Account of 2,500 star coins]

...

The smart brain at the cash register rang continuously, which was very pleasant to the ear, and Hua Lei was very satisfied, with a total of 7,500 star coins, which can be regarded as a peak moment of Happy Flower Shop.

Hua Xian didn't notice that the federal sergeant who had come to look for him before hadn't left and was still in the shop.

Federal Sergeant, that is, Qi Ming's exclusive bodyguard, A Nuo, stared in disbelief at the golden butterfly with broken wings that came out of the backyard with the female shop manager of Happy Flower Shop. It was so big that it almost fell off the window, and the dry lips were half-opened, and it was so shocking that it lost its voice.

Finally found Marshal Qi Ming!

In this run-down little flower shop!

You can't be wrong, the powerful golden butterfly wings can cut the Zerg enemy's battleship in two, and the terrifying golden pupils that make you shudder and suffocate can invade the enemy's brain and mind control.

A Nuo was very excited, his palms and forehead were covered with sweat, just as those students had finished paying and left one by one, talking and laughing, he strode to the cashier, his eyes were red, staring at his marshal grown ups.

The flowers were sold, and the marshal fell on the head of the female store manager.

Golden Winged Butterfly poked the head of the female store manager lightly with her tiny claws, and put on a posture of teaching: Don't be an example, the bed that the marshal chose cannot be sold, so cut off other flowers and branches.

A Nuo: "Yuan..."

He tried to attract the boss's attention.

Jinyi Mingdie squinted her golden pupils in displeasure, and gave her subordinate a sharp and frightening look.

A Nuo felt the strong mental oppression, subconsciously took a step back, swallowed the words remaining in his throat, and a layer of white sweat rose from his entire back.

Following Marshal Qi Ming, he fought on the battlefield for many years, and A Nuo knew very well the meaning contained in the other's eyes.

The marshal told him to shut up and get away...

Because Hua Xian couldn't perceive any mental power, she didn't notice the eye contact between the federal sergeant in front of her and the butterfly on her head, so she asked with a smile: "Guest, what did you just say? Yuan what?"

A Nuo wiped the sweat from his forehead, and said in a low voice: "No...it's nothing. The store manager, you heard it wrong."

Hua Xian: "Really?"

A Nuo was oppressed by Marshal Qi Ming's terrifying eyes , kept nodding: "Yes. I want to buy the purple flowers full of vitality just now."

Hua Xian heard that there was a business again, and said happily: "How much do you want?"

I picked twelve from the backyard just now, and there are still six.

A Nuo thought to himself, since it is the flower shop that Marshal Qi Ming valued, he must take good care of the business: "I want all six of these."

Then he paid 3,000 star coins.

A Nuo felt that the horrifying golden pupil line of sight over his head had obviously softened, and it was not so scary anymore.

Um.

Do it right.

"I'll let my brothers come to buy flowers often." A Nuo held the six lavenders tied together, his nose was filled with a unique and pleasant scent of lavender, and his tense spirit was inexplicably relieved.

Trouble store manager, please take good care of our seriously injured Marshal, he seems to like this place.

Before today, A Nuo had never seen Qi Ming get close to anyone, let alone a girl, the Marshal would only punch the enemy's head and blow the opponent's sky.