Lingzhi has been extinct for 5,000 years. Naturally, the craftsmanship of planting flowers and farming has not been passed down, and there are only sporadic records in some ancient orphan books. Marshal has never seen it before, so it is normal to be curious.

After Hua Xian finished her work, she was a little tired, so she stretched her waist and rubbed her sore waist muscles through her clothes.

Marshal Qi Ming narrowed his eyes: his physical strength is really poor.

If the mental strength is 0, it is doomed to have a weak physical fitness and no self-protection ability.

Hua Xian turned sideways, just in time to see the Golden Winged Butterfly looking at her: "After planting fifty lavender plants, they will grow up and bloom a lot of flowers in about a week, and the area of ​​our small flower garden will become larger. You must I will like it."

Golden Butterfly Tsundere: Who...who likes it.

But the broken butterfly wing patted it sincerely, and a string of golden broken lights flowed out.

It means he's in a good mood.

Hua Xian took a shower and put on clean new clothes. Feeling a little hungry, she took a nutrition bar for dinner.

That golden butterfly, what does it eat?

Nectar?

But before I came here, there were no spiritual plants and flowers here, so it was impossible to have fresh nectar to feed the butterflies.

"Forget it, why do you think so much? Butterflies are wild animals, and they will solve the problem of food and

clothing by themselves." Hua Xian yawned and went back to the room to sleep.

Early the next morning.

She opened the refrigerator, and was surprised to find that five of the nutrition bars she bought yesterday were missing, leaving only an empty bag the size of two fingers, and the nutrients inside had been sucked clean.

"I sleepwalked last night and drank five nutrition bars?"

Hua Xian was startled.

One hand was placed on the stomach, "Why didn't I support myself to death?"

Those were five nutrition bars! Enough food for adults for two days!

She rubbed her belly, it's not right, it's not bloated, "Could it be that a thief broke into the flower shop at night? They stole my nutrition bar?"

Jin Yimingdie felt guilty for no reason.

Heads buried in flowers, drinking nectar.

Since he was injured for half a year, he has no appetite for anything and lives in a nursing home. He has been infusing nutrition into blood vessels through infusion. Strangely enough, he lived in the garden of the flower girl for a few days, and last night he suddenly had an appetite, feeling hungry for a long time - this was the first time in half a year.

Nectar is delicious.

But the amount is too little and too little, and the taste is gone as soon as it is inhaled.

Even if you are hungry, you have to be a nutrition bar.

Hua Xian checked the cash register and the crystal cabinet: "There is no loss of money, and there was no thief in the store. Could it be that I suffered from sleepwalking?" The door leading to

the backyard was not closed.

Hua Xian saw the beautiful golden butterfly at a glance, drinking the nectar with her head buried in the nectar, so naturally she would not doubt him.