I called for her and found her sitting with her knees to her chest at the side of the counter.

"EEEK! I'M NOT HERE! I'M INVISIBLE!"
Suyeon exclaimed and buried her face in her hands.

"I have a pair of eyes and so do you. You can see me, I can see you, Choi Suyeon"
I said in monotone.

I grabbed her arm and made her stand up. Her eyes were still on the floor, scared to look at me.

"Sorry, I was embarrassed just now"
She said softly.

"Embarrassed about what, Choi?"
I tilted her head up to look at me.

"You knew what I did anyway! Don't act dumb, Jay"
She argued.

"Do what? Just say it"
I asked.

"Oh forget it. You're so clueless"
She said and pushed me aside but I pulled her arm back, cornering her.

"Clueless? I knew you were staring at me shirtless, Choi. I just wanted you to admit with that pretty mouth of yours"
I said, looking into her shaky orbs.

"Well, s-so what if I did admit? Are you going to buy me another wagyu beef?"
She tried to stand up for herself.

"If that's what you ask of me, I'll gladly buy it for you"
-Me

"You really know my weakness. We need to get going now, let's go you Jjonghuahua"

She said and walked past me, taking her bag on the chair. I laughed at her and we left the hotel.

________________________

Hyorin's pov

Everyone was already at the lobby, including Suyeon. We made eye contact and she ran up to me.

"Hey Hyorin, we have some time before we go to Kyocera Dome. Do you want to see the cherry blossoms?"
She interlocked our arms.

"Oh yea the cherry blossoms! Of course, I'll let the manager know"
-Me

We informed our manager and walked towards the busy streets of Japan. We could already see the rows of cherry blossoms.

"It's so beautiful here. I wish it was Iike this everyday"
Suyeon said in amazement.

"Same, it's lovely here"
I replied, enjoying the scenery.

A gust of wind blew and the cherry blossoms started raining on the streets.

Suyeon gasped and started twirling around, catching the cherry blossoms in her hand.

It was a beautiful sight to see.

"Hyorin! Can you take a picture of me?"
She asked, passing me her phone.

I took her phone and started snapping photos of her posing like a model.

She looks really soft, with her glasses and long hair, perfectly framing her face. Suyeon is gorgeous.

"Here, this should be good"
I handed her phone back and she started swiping through the pictures.

"Thanks Hyorin, let's take a selfie together"
She switched the camera to selfie mode and stood next to me.

We took a few photos and decided to walk back to the hotel.

"So how is having Jungwon as a roommate?"
I asked.

"Jungwon? My roommate is-"
"Oh..yea he's okay. He respects my personal space and doesn't do much but go on weverse"

"Ahh..that's good. He does use weverse more often compared to other members"
I replied.

She's lying. She went out to the mall last night with Jay. I walked past them but they didn't notice because they were just so immersed in each other.