𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Start from the beginning

I was too out of my mind to tell them the same night and the next day, I slept all day.

"It's embarrassinggg" I dragged leaning to the side. "I can't believe I did that"

"Did what?" Cali asked confused.

"Rell ate me out, outside. It was too fucking good and now the nigga ain't texting me back like, how you gon do that to me!?" I confessed.

"Well damn" Cali mumbled. "Getting more action than me"

"Gurl bye" India waved her off. "You and Rito fuck like you need sex to survive"

"I do! I live on that mans dick and now he gon give it away again same way I gave away this puthy last night" She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all kill me!" I cracked up laughing.

"Let's not forget about you and Damian" she wiggled her eyebrows at me, taking the attention off her.

"Don't remind me" I groaned laying my back on the bed. "He texted me on the night of the party and Rell saw. I think he was mad I had a sneaky link but boy ain't that yo business" I mugged no one in particular.

"I can't believe you still fucking that nigga, that was a case" India shook her head. "He a weirdo too for going for youngins"

"Word" I agreed. "His stroke game too good for me to let him go" I sniffled, fake crying making the girls laugh.

"Oh yeah!" India sat up. "I got this dude's number at the party. He ticked all my boxes in looks and he's gonna take me out on a date tomorrow"

"Ouuu" Me and Cali hyped in unison.

India wasn't like me and Cali, she doesn't go around fucking niggas like that. She rarely got in relationships because her type is so specific so it makes it hard for her to find a man she truly wants.

I heard my sister open the door and I huffed knowing it was Trey.

"As much as I love spending time with you two, I wanna go home so I can FaceTime my new potential" India stuck out her tongue.

"Not her ditching us for man" I muttered.

"Bitch? You ditched me for head two days ago! I was standing at that party lonely as hell" she frowned.

"Sorryyy" I stood up to hug her goodbye and Calinae did the same then she left.

The same evening...
Omniscient POV, 

Nyela and Calinae were watching Power book II: Ghost on prime video on the TV when Nyela's phone started ringing.

When she picked up her phone, the door rung too. She read the caller ID then shushed Cali before picking up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello?" Rito mocked her. "Where Cali at? I know she's at yours let me up."

"Nigga you creepy as fuck, how you know that?" Ny scrunched up her face.

"Because both y'all stupid asses posted Ghost on y'all's instagram stories. I just put two and two together." he told her.

"Ohhh" Ny and Cali dragged in unison.

"Well you gon stand down there looking stupid cause I ain't letting you up" Just as Ny said that, her sister buzzed him in. "BITCH!? NOW YOU WANNA GET UP TO OPEN THE DOOR!?" Nyela shouted at her sister.

"WATCH YO MOUTH!" She shouted back referring to her cussing.

Cali started hyperventilating.

"Girl there is enough oxygen in the room for both of us, breathe." Ny told her concerned.