𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

Rell furrowed his brows, "You gotta sneaky link?"

Ny scoffed before attempting to walk away but Rell pulled her back by her arm. "Don't walk away when I'm talking to you" he demanded in her ear. "I'm sorry for answering the phone in the car, but I honestly didn't know you'd feel a way about it that's why I answered it ma" he continued.

"Hm okay" she responded dryly. "I just wanted to see if you was finna own up to your shit so well done" she clapped leaving Rell confused. "I'm going back in now, it's cold as shit out here!" She shifted her weight.

"Nah hollon. Smoke with me?" He offered.

"Fuck it" Ny shrugged, if she went back inside she'd be bored out her mind so she might as well stay out here with him.

Rell took off his grey essentials hoodie and placed it over her head to keep her warm. She thanked him then he pulled out the already rolled blunt and lit it, making her take the first pull.

She held her chest coughing.

"Shit. You good ma?" He swiftly put his arm around her, holding as support.

"I'm good" she let out a breath. "Ion smoke like that" she admitted.

"Do you work?" Rell asked trying to make conversation.

"No, I want to open a salon one day and do wig installs and closures. You?"

"Baby i'm a drug dealer"

"But don't you want to become something more? What did you want to be growing up?" She asked then took another pull as he placed the blunt between her lips. Now the high was rushing through her body and it was mixing with the alcohol in her system.

He took a pull before answering. "Never really thought about it. I'm always in and out of jail so with my reputation it's not like I can become something great you know? As a lil kid I wanted to be an astronaut" he chuckled lowly. "I sure as hell was not going to space, that's sum white people shit" he stated making them both crack up laughing.

"With your drug money you could open up a business to clean it. Maybe a barber shop?" Ny suggested making Rell hum.

"I be doing my own hair so that ain't a bad idea...shawty you're smart" he said surprisingly.

Nyela looked up at him, they both stared at each others low red eyes. At that time, she properly took in his looks. His pink bottom lip looked succulent, his clear skin, all his features looked good. He was fine was fuck. She broke eye contact to analyse his body, he was skinny and muscular and that's how Ny loved her men because their meats were big.

Ny licked her lips slowly staring as her eyes trailed over his body.

"Look who's staring now" Rell taunted snapping Ny out of her trance.

"Boy bye" she waved him off. She took one last pull from the blunt and so did he before putting it out. "You look fine as fuck right now tho" she blurted out.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled moving closer to her.

She nodded her head unsurely. Of course it was the weed and alcohol talking, if she was sober right now she'd die before those words ever left her mouth.

He cocked his head to the side "Fine enough to be unblocked?"

Ny took out her phone and scrolled slowly to find the contact, the high was making everything in slow motion and it made her wonder if the blunt was laced. She unblocked him then turned her phone to show Rell, as he looked at the screen he saw a notification pop up from 'Sneakylink🌊' saying 'Come sit on my face ma💦'