Chapter 27: Battle of the Fittest

Hey guys!!! Thanks for all the reviews and reads from the event I created.....I love you guys truly!!!! Sorry if it's taking sa week before I post another chapter but here it is.....I dedicate this one to NaLulover.....please enjoy reading!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 27: Battle of the Fittest

____________________________________________________________

“That stupid woman”, the Knave of Spades looked at his left where Erza and Mirajane must have been.

“Hey! Don’t avert your eyes on me”, said Gildarts.

“The Knave of Diamonds Gildarts”, the Knave of Clubs apprehended.

“Bluenote”, Gildarts said.

“We’ll settle our unfinished business here”, said Bluenote.

“Good”, Gildarts said.

____________________________________________________________

“Cheshire Cat, we can’t handle them all after all”, said Capricorn.

“Looks like they’re much stronger than I expected”, Happy said.

“Even with the help of the twins, we can’t handle them all, considering the Aces”, Virgo replied.

“Where is Leo-sama?”, Aries asked, kicking one of the Cards.

“Leo’s fighting the Ace of Hearts currently”, Scorpio said assisting his scorpions in fighting the numbered cards.

“We need Pisces’ help after all”, Sagitarrius said while aiming at the Cards’ legs.

“Sagitarrius, don’t kill them alright?”, Virgo reminded him.

“It’s hard to do so, they keep coming back, even if I injured their legs they’re still moving!”, Sagittarius said with an annoyed voice.

“Mooo! This fight is really getting out of hand”, Taurus said while knocking some of.

Meanwhile…

“Mini, can you still keep up?”, asked Gemi.

“Don’t worry, I think I can”, replied Mini.

“It’s hard to stay in this body, right, Wendy?”, said Gemi.

“Yes, but I think we can manage until the end, Celesta”, Mini said.

“But look at Leo-sama, he’s as strong as usual”, Gemi commented pointing to how heated Leo looked while fighting the Ace of Hearts.

“Shut up”, Leo just shrugged. “Focus on your own fight”, Leo said and attacked again.

____________________________________________________________

“Iron Wizard, Gajeel huh?”, Midnight said.

“Grrr. Knave of Spade”, said Gajeel.

“How peculiar for you to challenge me when you can’t even lay a finger on me. It will take better than that to beat me”, Midnight said.

“True, but I can’t let you off so easily”, Gajeel said.

____________________________________________________________

“Now where are we going?”, Natsu asked when they stopped running.

“We can’t continue like this. It looks like we’re running in circles”, Lucy said.