Chapter 11: A Place To Turn To

Yo guys!! Here I am again!!! Here's the new chapter of this book....I hope you all enjoy this....I just wonder what happened to Aurelie though...hmmm...hehe...thanks for all the comments so far and all the Votes....ohhhh definitely the votes I'm receiving....thanks to all of them.....I dedicate this chapter to DarkTail221..we both love Fairy Tail right??? ^_^ Please enjoy!!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: A Place To Turn To

____________________________________________________________

“Lucy get down!”, Gray and Erza covered her with everything they got to keep her from getting harmed by the wolves’ attacks.

“Erza! Gray! I want to fight too”, Lucy mumbled as she watched them fight for her sake. “If only I have my keys with me or my Fleuve de etoiles. Please, whatever power I may have in this world. Help them!”, Lucy cried out. “Erza look out!”, Lucy tried to cover Erza with her body but the wolf’s teeth that she expects to plunge her skin didn’t happen.

“Sometimes bonds such as these saves everyone”, a deep voice said.

“Agreed. Looks like it’s time we assemble ourselves”, a woman’s voice followed.

“If Alice may so order us, I’ll definitely obey and follow”, said another man’s husky voice.

“Sorry if we’re a bit late. Let us help too, Alice”, a lion showed itself with other animals like a ram, a goat, and a cow. Beside them stood a man holding a scorpion in its hand, and a woman dressed all white riding a Centaur (half human half horse) with bow and arrows.

“W…what on earth?”, Erza and Gray both gasped.

“Grrrrr….few members of the first twelve”, the leader of the wolves growled.

“Yeah, few, because apparently, the Giant Crab is sleeping and the others were threatened by the Queen of Hearts…or should I say….”, the Lion’s voice stopped when one of the wolves attacked him.

“All of you should have been annihilated. Why have you come?”, asked the wolves.

“Filthy dogs such as yourself should be the ones annihilated. What is there for us to be scared? The light has finally returned. Alice is here and so are we”, the woman said.

“All of you should know better than to trouble yourselves for dying in here”, the Centaur said.

“Wait!”, Lucy shouted and stopped the insults from going on. All heads turned on her. “I don’t know what I am supposed to do nor if I really have what it is that all of you are afraid of but as long as I can, I refuse blood to be shed, not from allies nor enemies so please just help me see the Queen so no one will have to sacrifice themselves”

“Fair words Alice. But you see, even how many times you refuse, no one dares to go against the Kingdom. There are far more frightening people in there than us. If you don’t want to see any more bloodshed, then I suggest you die by our hands RIGHT NOW!”, the wolves started to attack, mainly targeting her.

“Not if we can help it!”, said the others.

“Taurus, Sagittarius, Virgo and Aries, do everything you can to stop them from hurting Alice”, the Lion commanded.

“Understood”, said the four of them.

“Then I should assist the other two and you in fighting”, said the goat.