Chapter 38: Alice of the Hearts and The Mad Dragon Hatter

Hey guys!!! It's been a while right??? I still can't believe that I am posting my final update and last chapter of this book.....Before you read this chapter, I want to officially thank all of those who supported me until the end....You all never gave up on me, thank you for sticking and standing up to me through it all, I'm not a very good writer, heck I only tried writing fanfictions just recently and look what it brought me, I already created two books...I only want to say thank you and I hope this little piece of speech I am writing here now will inspire those who are writing fanfictions as well, no matter what the circumstances, don't lose faith in yourself, it's great to have such friendships, always remember that someone will always be there to root for you and help you all the way.....To all who helped me through it all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I hope all of you will still be there until the end....I love you guys so much!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

"NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER! LET'S HOLD HANDS AND HELP EACH OTHER UNTIL THE END"

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 38: Alice of the Hearts and The Mad Dragon Hatter

____________________________________________________________

The streets are covered with different people. Noises were heard in every corner and everyone was busy lining up to see the parade that every wizard guilds prepared. As they were waiting, loud banging sounds and performers from around town started the parade. With an applause, the guilds showed their floats and wizards are clothed with different costumes.

“Everyone! Welcome to the first inauguration of Cosplay Parade Contest in Fiore and Magnolia! Feast your eyes to the guilds and their costumes!”, the announcer said with the Council Guards at his back. His float was very formal as it began the parade.

The first guild to perform was Lamia Scale. Cherry and Chelia were wearing flashy clothes together. Lyon was wearing a prince clothing in his float. He exhibited different forms of Ice Magic. Jura however stood in his float with his hakama clothing. He made rock formations as his float pass by.The others were wearing different costumes as well.

“Hey look at that!”, said one of the town people.

“Eeww”, said the others. They were talking about Lamia Scale’s guild master who was also wearing a very flashy mermaid costume at the center of their float. Because of old age, it doesn’t match her bodice like it did to Cherry and Chelia.

“Would you look at that! Lamia Scale shows a very colorful show!”, the announcer said again.

Next was Quatro Puppy, I mean Cerberos to be precise. The all-boys guild was all wearing animal’s suits. Bacchus was wearing a Lion suit while the others settled with Cheetas, Tigers and other wild animals.

“Wild!”, Bacchus shouted.

“Four!”, the other shouted as well.

“Great spirits as usual for the wild guild, Quatro Cerberos!”, said the announcer.

The next to perform were Mermaid Heel. Not like the others, this all-girls guild settled their clothing with mermaid suits though Milliana was different from them. She was wearing a cat costume as she centered on their float. Kagura was portraying a samurai girl, dressed with a traditional hakama.

“Ohh, look at these lovely float! A wonderful sight to see indeed!”, the announcer said like a pervert. Those who were looking from the sidelines were hooting and blushing as they past them.

The next floats were from Blue Pegasus. Their parade was going well as it goes but the watchers were grossed out when Hibiki, Ren, and Eve’s float arrived. Though many girls were screaming and fan girling for them, they grossed out when Ichiya and Nichiya appeared from above.