Chapter 1: Surprises

Hi everyone!!! Here I am again, ready to nag you to comment, like and vote.....please do so...that would totally help me out....The first chapter's dedication will be given to my sister at heart BlueSapphireRose07.......enjoy the first chapter....tell me if I need to improve anything....^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Dear Mama,

            Sorry if I haven’t been able to write to you until now. I had troubles regarding my childhood friend, Nero, remember him? He’s the son of Mr. Jurener who showed interest in me when I was young and the reason why Papa ordered me to go back during the Phantom incident. Our meeting wasn’t exactly what I hoped it to be but everything’s alright now. We formed an allegiance together and I made friends with some of them like Minora, Tidus, and the other Jurener Private Guards. They are very interesting people Mama, I wish I could introduce them to you. They are visiting me from time to time in the guild.

Today is my birthday, although I’m not really looking forward into it, I’m sure no one would remember my birthday. Besides, everyone at the guild was busy for the day after tomorrow. There’s going to be a festival that would be the first time since it’s been approve recently. It’s a role playing costume festival. It’s still so lively with everyone fighting, especially Natsu and Gray. Erza had a very hard time making them stop. Happy and Charle were getting closer and closer and seems like Happy’s getting jealous at Lily being too close to Charle. By the way, Wendy and Lisanna helped me choose a dress for the festival’s event. I haven’t decided on what I should wear though. Mama, how are Michelle and Papa there? Can you please send my regards to them? It’s not the same without Michelle around. I don’t actually had a great memory of Papa, but can you still tell him that I don’t have a grudge against him and tell him I thank everything he had done for me. Mom, if only all of you are here…..

Lucy stopped writing and looked towards the window. Until now, she’s saddened by the fact that she doesn’t have any relatives anymore. Although Fairy Tail was filling in happy memories to counter her sadness, she still can’t remove all of it. After the incident with Zentopia, she still misses her beloved sister, “Michelle”.

“LUCY!!!!!”, Natsu suddenly appeared from the window together with Happy.

“N..Natsu? Happy?”, Lucy gasped and jumped from her sit.

“Haha, mission successful agent Natsu”, Happy announced.

“A success indeed agent Happy”, Natsu saluted.

“What are you guys doing? It’s still so early to celebrate your role playing game, you still have one day before the festival, you idiot”, Lucy crossed her arms.

“We know that Lucy!”, Natsu happily said.

“We’re celebrating a different occasion today”, Happy seconded.

“What do you mean by that?”, Lucy innocently asked.

“It’s your birthday silly!”, Natsu grinned at her. Lucy was taken aback. She was shocked from what she just heard from the pink-haired boy. A slight shade of red started to show on her cheeks.

“Natsu, you know you really shouldn’t have spilled it right? Even though you were very excited since two days ago”, Happy reminded him.

“Oh crap! I screwed the plan Agent Happy! What should I do?!”, Natsu exclaimed, holding his pink locks like crazy.

“W…wait…..Y..You know my birthday?”, Lucy asked.

“Well of course we do! We don’t forget something special about our friend, especially our partner, right Happy?”, Natsu pointed out.