Chapter 25: The Two Witches

Yesh!!! This is the third day...here's the next chapter.....please enjoy this too.....I dedicate this to TheAsianOne....tell me what you think about this chapter please...that would really help me boost my inspiration....thanks!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 25: The Two Witches

____________________________________________________________

“Erza, why didn’t you go with them?”, Makarov asked.

“I still have some things I have to do in here”, Erza said, dodging some of the puppets under Mirajane’s spell. Not very far from them, the Knaves of Spade, and Club categories stood beside her. Erza looked at the stunned Mirajane.

“Mirajane, why are you hesitating?”, asked the Knaves of Spade.

“Eh? I…I”, Mirajane stuttered.

“Oh you mean your father? Yes, he’s alive. And look, he’s siding with Erza, the reason why you’re in this state”, Mirajane was angered with this. She glared at Erza as well as her father.

“Mirajane?”, Makarov recognized her. Mirajane stepped back hearing her father’s surprised voice.

“Father, can I ask your permission on something?”, Erza seriously asked, she didn’t even looked at Makarov.

“What is it my child?”, Makarov asked. He leaned to hear what Erza is saying, Makarov’s eyes widened before bowing his head in utter silence.

“I understand”, Makarov gravely said. “If that’s what the circumstances require, you may do as you wish”, Makarov said.

“I need to have a duel with that puppeteer. Mirajane!”, Erza shouted. Mirajane paid attention to her. “I request a one on one battle with you!”

“What!”, Mirajane can’t believe her ears. “You’re challenging me?” She looked at the Knaves and they nodded for permission.

“Then I’ll have a match with you”, Gajeel then pointed out to the Knave of Spades.

“Heh?! Alright, bring it!”, said the Knave of Spades, Midnight.

“Leave the rest of the cards to us”, Leo said.

“We’ll definitely take them down”, said Happy.

“Looks like we’ll have fun, Mini”, Gemi said.

“Yeah!”, Mini replied.

“For someone who have so many names, you two really are weird”, said Scorpio.

“Then my King, can I fight him?”, Gildarts then pointed to the Knave of Clubs, Bluenote.

“Should you fight?”, asked Makarov.

“It’s inevitable. He killed many lives. This is my only way to repent tolerating them”, Gildarts smiled at him. “You share the same sentiments right?”, asked Gildarts.

Makarov looked at him and smiled widely. “Then I shall go now. Erza, I hope the result will not be as I fear it”, Makarov looked at Erza.

“I hope it won’t happen like that as well Father, I’ll try to prevent it”, said Erza.

Makarov ran inside the castle. Gildarts and Gajeel ran off to somewhere together with their opponents.

The only ones left in the garden are Erza and Mirajane. Erza dispelled the puppets controlled by Mirajane.