Chapter 17: Saviour

Nyahaha....hi again!!! Due to a very special request made by my partner in a story pinkmage, I uploaded the next chapter as well....so it's a two chapter update for this week haha thank pinkmage for this....since it was her whor equested it, I'll rededicate a chapter to her haha....This is all your pinkmage enjoy it!!! Please comment and vote....I'll really appreciate it......

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

P.S. I almost forgot, any requests that you want to ask me, feel free to send your requests on my message board alright???

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 17: Saviour

____________________________________________________________

“Why are you here?”, Mirajane the White Witch shrieked in anger.

“Hey wait a minute. We came to ask you something. Save your issues later will yah?”, Gajeel said.

“WH-what are you?”, Mirajane stepped back.

“Duchess, the Mad Hatter came here some days ago did he not? Where is he now?”, Happy asked.

“I don’t know what it is you are talking about”, Mirajane denied.

“What you’re saying is 100% a lie”, Lily said, his eyes glowing red.

“If I were you I won’t lie. This little one can tell if someone is lying or not”, Gajeel said.

“So that’s why you brought him along huh? That’s a pretty smart move”, Laxus complimented him with a nudge.

“Gihee. You bet I am”, Gajeel smirked at him.

“Now, tell us the truth Duchess, or you prefer to be called as the White Witch”, said Happy.

“Don’t you dare call me by that filthy name!”, Mirajane angrily said.

“Is it because you don’t want to remember Father?”, said Erza.

“Hah! Don’t make me laugh. That old man has nothing to do with me and so as you! What’s with that clothes? Black? Trying to repent are you? No matter what you do, I’ll never forgive you!”, Mirajane angrily said to Erza.

“I’m not repenting anything. I have nothing to apologize either”, Erza said. “But…I won’t tolerate your actions any longer. Tell us where the missing Hatter is!”, Erza demanded harshly.

“Even if I know I wouldn’t tell you! If I do, my curse will be lifted. I wouldn’t tell you where he is! That girl will never meet the Hatter again!”, Mirajane pointed to Lucy.

“Mirajane! You’ve gone too far! What did you do to the Mad Hatter!”, Erza shouted.

“See for yourself”, Mirajane chanted somethig inaudible for them to hear.

“She’s chanting something!”, Gray said.

“Erza do something!”, Happy said. Erza chanted something as well but when Mirajane stopped, they can’t notice something that changed. The scenery was just as it was.

“What happened? Did she do something?”, asked Lily.

“Is everyone alright?”, asked Gray.

“Yes”, Laxus and Gajeel said. Everyone said they are alright as well. However, Mirajane smiled evilly at them.

“You guys missing someone?”, Mirajane said menacingly.

“What?”, They checked each other and noticed that Lucy wasn’t where she used to be.