Chapter 19: Anomalies Inside The Card Kingdom

Hooo!! I was able to update today thanks to the awesome broadband that my cousin has.....free cheers to her...thank you cousin!!!! Here's the new chapter for everyone to enjoy...I dedicate this chapter to khalidaabir...nyaan thaanks for the comments on the previous chapter, I hope you will all do the same on this...Enjoy!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 19: Anomalies Inside The Card Kingdom

____________________________________________________________

“Levy, Minora, what’s their status?”, asked Arthur.

“They decided to go to the Cards Kingdom Lord Arthur”, Minora said.

“Natsu is with her”, Levy said.

“Good, the story doesn’t say clearly what will happen to them”, Arthur said.

“I guess the story has served its purpose. I doubt that it will end exactly like the story says”, Erza said.

“We’ll just have to wait for what they’re going to do in there huh?”, Gray said.

“Natsu…Lucy”, Happy said worriedly.

“Don’t worry Happy, I’m sure Natsu won’t let anything happen to Lucy”, Charle comforted him.

“But it’s a great disadvantage; we don’t even know what her powers are. Levy didn’t specifically indicate it”, Lily said.

“But I’m sure I made it as she was here in Earthland though”, Levy said. “But still, Lucy is altering everything I want her to do”

“Maybe Natsu will be the same. We could just help them in some things, so we must focus then, right Levy-chan?”, Minora patted her shoulders.

“Yes”, Levy smiled at her.

“Come back safely”, Arthur thought.

____________________________________________________________

“Mirajane?”, the Queen of Hearts recognized as Mirajane walks inside.

“Yes, my Queen”, Mirajane bowed.

“Oh, I see, so you’re here to do it”, the Queen said soothingly.

“You knew?”, Mirajane said.

“Of course I know, ever since Alice stepped inside this world, I got a little used to your magic”, said the Queen.

“Then my magic…”

“Yes, it doesn’t work on me anymore”, said the Queen.

“Then, why are you still pretending to be under my spell?”, asked Mirajane.

“If I did, you’ll be dead”, the Queen said. Mirajane gasped.

“But I…How can you think of me? I did so much to you, I deserve to die”, Mirajane said.

“If you died, won’t you think someone will be saddened by that fact?”, the Queen walked towards the vase.

“No one cares about me”, Mirajane sadly declared.

“You think so?”, the Queen hit the vase and the roses scattered on the floor. Mirajane looked at it. “Roses are such a fine creation yes? Although this world is slowly being devoured by darkness, these roses are still red. They’ve been plucked out of their source of life but still, they continue to beautify its surroundings. Until its life ended it will continue to do so”, the Queen kneeled and took the roses to her hands one by one. “You see Mirajane? Even when they’re down on the floor, they are still beautiful. But, if you’re not careful in holding them, their thorns will pierce through your skin”