Chapter 9: Down The Lake She Go

Yo!!! Here I am again...here's the new chapter guys and I dedicate this to mysteriousdevil123.....Tell you the truth, I didn't thought it would remind you of Inkheart(?) but I haven't read that story, I haven't heard of it as well, sorry....if there's a story like this, I'm sorry but I didn't copy it to anyone or anything, I swear.....I just thought of it along the way of writing it.....but thanks for bringing that up...now I know that I'm almost forgering something...thanks for telling it to me mysteriousdevil123.....please do enjoy this chapter....continue telling your opinions to me okay???

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Down The Lake She Go

____________________________________________________________

Lucy and her companions finally reached the border of the Dark Forest.

“Are you sure you want to continue?”, Erza looked at Lucy. She knew Lucy wasn’t really ready for this since she’s quite hesitant by the fact that she’s Alice who supposed to save all of them from the Queen of Hearts.

“Yes, I’ve already made up my mind for this”, Lucy said with strong determination building up in her eyes.

“Don’t worry, we’ll always be here if you need us”, Gray assured.

“Fair words. I assure you the same Alice…no, I mean Lucy right?”, Happy grinned.

Lucy sighed when she remembered something. Erza and the others instantly looked at her.

“Is something wrong?”, Erza asked.

“Well, it’s just, I remembered that today was supposed to be the first time I would join a certain festival back in our world. Though I participated in one before, this festival is different and I got dragged in here so I’m guessing what the others might be doing now”, Lucy sadly smiled.

“I am sorry to hear that Lucy, if you want, we could conduct it here, whatever that festival is”, Gray smirked.

“No it’s alright. I mean, more importantly, we should go now. You have different issues at stake here right?”, Lucy finally recovered and gave them her familiar radiant smile.

“Then let’s go forth”, said Happy.

When they were entering the dark path, two figures stopped them.

“Piiiriin”, said both.

“You really dare….”, said one.

“To come inside?”, said the other.

“Who’s there?”, Erza said waving her staff. Gray readied his own weapon.

“We’re the guardians of this gate”, said one of them.

“Whoever enters, we greet, though we haven’t seen anyone go back”, said the other.

“If you want to get inside, you’ll never go back”, they said in unison.

“We understand. Will you let us pass now?”, Gray said.

“Alright. But…..huh?”, both stopped when their vision zeroed on to someone.

“Piiriin, could it be?”, said one of them.

“I think it is”, said the other.

“What is it now?”, Lucy asked.

“It seems the twin Gate Keepers realized you’re here”, Happy grinned. “Both of you are Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dum right? I am the Cheshire Cat. Pass this on to March Hare and the others. I will take them to him. The saviour of this world, has come”