Chapter 18: Who's The One Plotting?

Waahhh at last I managed to update.....here's the new chapter....please enjoy reading this......I dedicate this chapter to iLoveAnime143......if it's not much for me to ask, please write your reactions on the comment box and please vote as well alright??? Thanks guys!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Who’s The One Plotting?

____________________________________________________________

 “Heh? Arthur’s gonna be really mad at this”, Natsu said.

“Eh? Nero? Why?”, Lucy asked, still tied at the web.

“Because I’m about to whoop his butt in this world”, Natsu grinned as he launched towards the large spider. True enough, not long after, Arthur the Spider was defeated and unable to move.

“Hah! Not even a sweat!”, Natsu cracked his hands together with his head.

“Umm, I really need some explanations. How did you get here?”, Lucy realized that this Natsu is the real one, not just a character created in the book but her partner on the team.

“You were dragged inside the book Lucy, Levy was the one who accidentally named you on a magical book. I don’t quite get it but I followed you with the other’s help. They sent me here the same way you did. They said that the only way for us to get out of here is to finish this story”, Natsu said as he burned down the web, freeing Lucy and helping her down on the ground.

“How come you still have your powers?”, Lucy asked again.

“Because we planned it. We can’t alter what’s already written so your keys are of no use for now. But don’t worry, leave everything to me”, Natsu said proudly pointing to himself.

“It’s just good to see you here Natsu. Thanks for your help”, Lucy smiled at him. Natsu was about to say something but his senses made him grow serious and shoved Lucy at his back. “What is it?”, Lucy asked.

“Someone’s coming”, said Natsu. “Huh? This smell is…”, Natsu sniffed and recognized whose scent it is. A dark blast came to their way. Natsu took Lucy and leapt somewhere far from where the blast landed.

“You! I can’t believe you were actually able to lift his curse! He will surely be mad at me”, Mirajane appeared from the shadowy bushes.

“Curse?”, Lucy put her hand on her mouth.

“Stop right there!”, Erza and the others appeared on the other side, pointing to Mirajane.

“Tch! I’ll never forget this day Alice!”, Mirajane was aware of her disadvantage so she decided to cast a spell and made herself disappear.

“The Duchess ran away”, Happy declared.

“Ohhh! It’s the Mad Hatter!”, Laxus and Gajeel pointed to Natsu.

“Huh?”, Natsu looked at Lucy questioningly.

“I think they mean you”, Lucy said.

“It really is him!”, Gray and Erza said.

“We found him at last! Good work Alice!”, Happy cheered, jumping to Natsu’s shoulder.

“Happy!”, Natsu grinned as he hold Happy in his arms.

“Umm, Natsu, he’s Happy but he’s not “the Happy” we know from outside the book”, Lucy said.

“I don’t care, Happy is here so it’s alright”, Natsu happily said.