Chapter 28: The Queen's Deadly Croquet Ground

Hey guys! I am so sorry for my late update, I was busy and I just got home from work so I hope you all forgive me, anyways, thanks for all the reads and comments from the previous chapter, I hope you all will be as warm as ever until the end of this book.....my success is your success as well so thank you so much.....I dedicate this chapter to Fairytailfanforlife....enjoy!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 28: The Queen’s Deadly Croquet Ground

____________________________________________________________

“It…can’t…be”, Lucy stuttered, eyes widened, and gasped when she saw someone she never thought of seeing again.

“Why don’t we play? Alice-neesan”, the girl smirked and looked at her deadly.

“Mi…..chelle”, Lucy cried.

“Michelle?!”, Natsu shouted.

“The Knave of Hearts”, Gray, Makarov and Juvia gasped together.

“How can this be?! Michelle! Are you really Michelle?”, Lucy’s tears flowed in her cheeks.

“True, I am the Knave of Hearts, Michelle. Alice-neesan, why don’t you and I play a deadly game?”, said Michelle.

“Game?”, Lucy asked.

“Yes, and for that we will create a bet”, Michelle swayed her hands and instantly, Natsu and the others were trapped inside a glass cage.

“Wh-what is this!”, Natsu used his Fire Magic to try and break the glass. Gray and Juvia did the same.

“Struggle as you want, it will never break. The only way for it to break is when Alice-neesan beats me in our game”, Michelles said.

“What game?! Release them please!”, Lucy cried and begged for her. She clearly doesn’t want to experience the same sorrow she felt during the incident in Zentopia when she had to fight Michelle.

“I cannot. You must beat me in this game Alice-neesan”, Michelle smirked and held her large mallet. “This game is called the Queen’s Croquet. The Queen loves this game but I made it even more interesting. If you beat me, I’ll release your friends, if not, the one to be blamed for their death will be you, Alice-neesan”, Michelle laughed evilly when she announced their bets.

“I…I can’t fight you! Release them please!”, Lucy still begged at her.

“Ready or not! I’ll go first! Take your mallet Alice-neesan!”, Michelle hammered a wooden ball harshly and it went rushing towards the hoops. “Heh! I’m getting a little rusty at this”, she looked at how far her ball went. It entered four at one shot before stopping near Lucy, missing her body by just a few steps.

“Hey what’s with that game! She’s clearly trying to shoot Lucy with those!”, Natsu angrily shouted inside the glass.

“Oops, sorry, I forgot to tell you that in this game, we’re supposed to attack each other”, Michelle glared deadly at her.

“Why you!”, Natsu tried to shatter the glass once again. “Lucy! Snap out of it! She may look like Michelle, but she’s trying to kill you! Lucy! You have to fight!”, Natsu shouted.

“What is the problem with Alice?”, Juvia asked, noticing Lucy’s strange behaviour.

“It appears Alice is confusing the Knave of Hearts for someone she knows in her world”, Gray explained.