Chapter 33: Tangled

Kyaaahhh!!! I just heard so many great comments and I'm really recharged with this...thanks to all of you....eventhough I am having so much problems lately, you are all helping me to cast it off somewhere else...thank you for everything you guys....here's the next chapter, I hope you guys will like this as well....I dedicate this chapter to my fellow writer (who almost has the same style of name as me *winks*), NatsuDragionDragneel.....we sure love having long names huh???....enjoy!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 33: Tangled

____________________________________________________________

“Papa…Mama”, Lucy cried seeing the ones she never thought of meeting or seeing once again.

“I won’t tolerate your actions any longer. Both of you will be banned from this Kingdom and will be put in high custody to those whose lives you took. Both of you will take full responsibility and face all consequences. For the ones who have left this world because of your selfish action, you two shall receive the punishment. Leo, I’ll leave these two to you”, the Queen of Hearts ordered.

“As you wish, my Queen”, Leo bowed courteously at her and the other animals followed suit.

“We would like to thank all of you for saving us. This world will forever be subdued by the darkness of it wasn’t for all of you. Your actions are greatly appreciated. All of you will be remembered as long as there are people living. As for you….”, the King of Hearts focused his eyes to Mirajane. He was sure Mirajane pledged allegiance to the King of Spades as well and she’s responsible for manipulating all the people they used as pawns.

“My King, allow me to take the responsibility for all the things Mirajane did. After all, I am her older sister and I should have kept an eye on her but…”, Erza tried to interfere the intense gaze the King of Hearts was giving Mirajane.

“No I should be the one to blame; I left these two young ones alone that’s why one of them lost track. I’m deeply sorry for this my King, please spare my daughters”, Makarov interrupted.

“Even so, it was her consent to do it. You two know that better than anyone else. No matter how you try to hide her sins, you can’t erase the fact that many lives were trampled because of her selfish actions. As for you…”, the King declared flatly and looked at Erza. “You seem to have covered her actions for a while, are you perhaps in her assistance? If so then I pledge you guilty as well but as for the Duchess, I’m afraid I can’t let it pass”

“But that’s!”, Erza wanted to say more.

“I understand”, Mirajane suddenly said from behind. Erza turned around with a surprised expression.

“Mirajane, you can’t be se…”

“I shall take full responsibility for all the things I have done. It’s true that I did terrible things my Lord and there’s nothing I can do to change it. Forgiveness is not enough, if you do so order to cut my head off, please spare my sister, she tried to cover things for me but she did nothing else”, Mirajane bowed politely at the King of Hearts. Erza struggled from where she stood whether to go beside her or just endure what she’s witnessing. If it wasn’t for Makarov, she must have interfered already.

“I would never do such a thing Mirajane”, the Queen’s soothing voice interrupted the King’s orders. She walked towards her and took her cold hands. “I knew you were such a good child. I knew you can do great things and you did. That’s why, I will never order such a thing, neither will you, right my King?”, the Queen looked back with a smile. With this, the King of Hearts can’t say anything more but nod.