Chapter 31: Natsu and Lucy's Fear

Yosh! Here's another chapter....actually I'm having another event right now....I'm doing my four day four chapters bazaar again and I will continue to do so until Sunday so look forward for another two chapters upload okay??? I dedicate this chapter to waterlock123...please enjoy....

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 31: Natsu and Lucy’s Fear

____________________________________________________________

Lucy’s chest glowed with bright light.

“The Water’s Tear! It’s shining!”, Lucy held the pearl out.

“We came to help”, four figures appeared from the waters Juvia is manipulating. All head turned to them. They saw a large crab, two people and a little girl holding a vase.

“Pisces, Aquarius, and Cancer?”, Lucy gasped at them.

“We formed an allegiance with you didn’t we? Now we’re here to fulfil that promise, Alice”, Pisces said.

“I thought Pisces were two fishes”, Natsu was confused for all he can see were two people standing in front of him.

“Their true forms”, Aquarius said.

“How come you’re a girl? And you’re a size of a pipsqueak now!”, Natsu mumbled out loud. A splash of water silenced him. Now the Mad Hatter is all wet.

“Oh, oh, he’s done it”, Cancer said.

“We have quite a large number of interesting guests”, said Zero.

“We’ll just have to dispose all of you!”, Purehito said. Zero and Purehito focused their energy. Natsu and the others were readying themselves but it surprised them that their magic aimed to Lucy. A dark sheet covered Lucy’s body and she didn’t have time to register what is happening and Natsu is too late to react and save her. She was already inside a dark ball. Natsu is slamming his hands to it.

“Be gone to the depths of the underworld, Alice!”, the two Kings said.

“No!!!”, all of them shouted.

“Huh?”, Lucy seems to notice something. Her mind were all blank. “What is happening? That’s right. I was….”, she was drifting out of her consciousness.

“Lucy! Lucy!”, Natsu’s voice is swiftly fading from where she is.

____________________________________________________________

“This is bad! Arthur!”, Erza shouted at Arthur who was busy looking at ‘Alice in Wonderland’ book for more clues.

“What is it?”, Arthur made his way towards them. Everyone showed worry in their faces.

“Lucy…she was…”, Minora stuttered.

“She was taken inside a dark orb. Sort of like what happened here huh?”, Gajeel said as if he doesn’t really care.

“What! What’s that Salamander doing?”, Arthur gritted his teeth.

“It happened too fast, Natsu didn’t have time to react”, Gray told him.

“They were out powered. Even with Natsu-san’s powers, he can’t handle them all at once, they have their own powers and the Kings were at an advantage inside the book”, said Wendy.

“So this must be what Lewis warned us”, Sarina said, tipping her chin as she thinks.

“Their fears?”, asked Celesta.