Chapter 32: Warmth and Radiance

Alrighty! Here's the new chapter...haha hooray for my computer.....it seems to obey me this time.....please enjoy this chapter everyone.....comments and votes are welcomed....I dedicate this chapter to none other than WriteAPede....I really love all of you guys!!! Thanks for always supporting me!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 32: Warmth and Radiance

____________________________________________________________

“Lucy! Wait for me! I’ll definitely get you out of there!”, Natsu shouted as he attacked the King of Spades again with his fire.

“I’d like to see you try”, said the King of Spades.

____________________________________________________________

“You should get out of here”, from the dead silence that ensued inside the Dark Orb as Lucy was still with unconsciousness, a voice was heard. It was filled with warmth and radiance. “Hey, you know you can’t stay here”, warm hands was felt in Lucy’s cheek.

“Who are you?”, Lucy’s conscious mind asked.

“I am the personification of your friends’ feelings. You can hear their voices right?”, asked the person she was speaking to. When she focused, she heard the same voices as before. She closed her eyes tightly again.

“Not good. You should focus more. It’s not those voices, look carefully, listen to your heart. Their real voices are there”, said the warm voice. Lucy focused again but this time, she endured hearing the voices until she heard a different set of voices.

“You want to join Fairy Tail right? Then come with me!”, Natsu’s voice was heard. She remembered the grin she loved to see in his face. Those were the words that took her completely to Fairy Tail. It was Natsu who helped her fulfil her dream guild.

“Good job Lucy”, Erza’s voice said. She remembers it was the first time Erza complimented her during the Lullaby incident.

“Happy Birthday Lucy!”, she heard the voices of her guild mates who greeted her just yesterday.

“Hey, when you finish your book, can I be the first one to read it?”, Levy’s voice was heard.

“Bunny Girl”, she heard Gajeel teased her with that name.

“You llllllliiikkkeeee him”, Happy’s rolling tease was heard as well. Lucy laughed at the thought.

“Hey, can I borrow your underwear?’, she heard Gray’s voice. She remembered that it was the first sentence she heard from him when she joined Fairy Tail.

“You are my rival for Gray-sama’s love!”, Juvia’s voice was heard this time.

“Lucy-san”, Wendy’s voice said.

“Our old friend”, the Spirit King’s voice said.

“Lucy”

“My powers has already been yours from the start”

“Princess”

“No one will hurt my nice body!”

“Little Shrimp”

“Don’t summon me on creepy waters you hear!”

“We are! I have a date with my Aquarius right now”

“Did I do it well? Sorry”

“Lucy! Lu-chan! Lucy-sama!”

With all the voices she heard, her body was filled with warmth and strength.