Chapter 20: Spellbound

Phew, I actually thought I won't be able to update today but thank goodness I managed so here it is!!! Please enjoy....can you please leave comments and votes??? Thanks a lot.....I dedicate this to nancy29325......thanks for all the support!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 20: Spellbound

____________________________________________________________

“Looks like Natsu and Lucy are doing great heading to the Castle”, Gray said.

“Yes, and it seems that the others with them are gaining allies for help”, Levy said.

“But we’re still not certain of what will happen, we still need to be ready”, Sarina said.

“I guess, Lucy-san will be alright since Natsu-san was able to use his magic there”, said Wendy.

“Still, Levy didn’t specifically indicated what powers the other characters possess”, Charle shrugged.

“Don’t worry! Gray’s character also has Ice magic right?”, Celesta pointed out.

“Yes, but it’s not stable without Juvia, and she’s in prison inside the castle remember?”, said Gajeel.

“I still can’t believe Levy wrote Juvia’s character as Gray’s wife. Too bad Juvia wasn’t here, she’ll definitely die from happiness when she hears this”, Happy teased.

“That wasn’t funny Happy”, Gray turned around.

“Fufufu, they lllliiike each other”, Happy continued.

“Minora, there’s something different in there”, Tidus noticed at Minora’s book.

“Eh? It’s about the King of Spades and the others. What’s this? Levy, did you write something about them?”, Minoras asked.

“Umm no. They just appeared on their own”, Levy took hold of the book.

“It’s in the original story. But they didn’t appear like they did on yours. It just says about the Queen’s tarts being stolen”, Arthur explained.

“It’s different!”, they all said in horror.

____________________________________________________________

“We can’t depend on the original story anymore. Things are getting complicated”, Arthur said.

“Huh?”, Erza noticed something when she was about to close the book Alice in Wonderland. “Arthur, look at this”, she pointed at the blank page before the cover.

“What is it?”, Arthur hovered to get a better look.

“This part glowed, I saw some writings in it”, said Erza.

“That can’t be, it’s just an extra page before the back cover”, Arthur widened his eyes when the part Erza was pointing glowed again. Words magically appeared; Erza and Arthur looked at it with such interest.

“A magical spell?”, Erza gasped when she saw a nearly invisible magic circle.

“I haven’t noticed this part, Lewis really was a genius wizard”, Arthur took the book.

“What is it Lord Arthur?”, Minora and the others looked at them.

“There’s a magical spell casted in this book”, Arthur showed them and pointed the page that glowed.