Chapter 16: The Duchess White Witch

Sorry for the late update....this story will always be updated weekly....Here's the new chapter!!! Please read it and enjoy....I dedicate this chapter to crazyforyou_122....comments and vote are welcomed whole-heartedly....thank you guys!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 16: The Duchess White Witch

____________________________________________________________

“Are you sure this is the right way?”, Gray the Hunter asked.

“I’m sure, there isn’t any other way to the Duchess than here”, Happy said.

“Why are you calling her the Duchess? I thought she was the White Witch?”, Lucy asked.

“Well we call her that because the Card Kingdom proclaimed her that way. The Queen gave her that title two years ago”, Laxus explained.

“And why am I involved in this? I should be back where I am! Damn you Gajeel, bring me back to the meadow!”, Lily complained.

“Stop whining will you! You said you wanted to help Alice right? Then this is the best way to do so”, Gajeel said.

“If the Queen knew this I’ll be dead!”, said Lily.

“If I brought you back then you will definitely be right now!”, Gajeel shouted. Lily stopped complaining then. He knew Gajeel was right.

“Then why did the members of the first twelve changed their destination huh?”, Lily asked.

“They said they have things to do”, Lucy said.

“They are looking for the others that could help us battle the Queen’s army so it’s natural they’ll leave”, Laxus said.

“So we’re just going to look for the missing Hatter huh? What a pain”, Gajeel said.

“Still, I think we’re just going on circles. I’ve seen these trees before! We walked past them for three times now!”, Gray pointed at the group of trees.

“Idiot, trees in the Dark Forest looks similar all the time”, Laxus said.

“No they’re not! I’m sure of it! I’m a hunter so if there’s anyone who could tell the difference inside this forest, it will definitely be me!”, Gray somewhat brag.

“Then how do you explain what’s happening huh?”, Gajeel said.

“It seems the Cheshire Cat’s directions are wrong”, Lily taunted.

“Are you doubting my knowledge Caterpillar?”, said Happy.

“Oh dear, seems like they are fighting already”, Lucy doesn’t really like the idea of her friends fighting each other. “I wonder what happened to Igneel. Erza, you’ve been pretty quiet until now, is something wrong?”, Lucy looked at Erza with sympathy. “I’m sorry for bringing you here. I know it’s a little forced but still, I want to apologize to you”, Lucy bowed her head.

“No it’s alright. This time will come anyway, I guess this situation is not as surprising as I thought. I was ready for this moment yet I’m afraid to face her. But with all of you here I think I could probably face her head on”, Erza smiled at her sadly.

“Erza….”, Lucy wanted to comfort her.

“Forgive me. I wanted to call you Alice for now, can I do that?”, Erza asked permission.