Chapter 36: Farewell My Beloved

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update...I only have time posting and updating during weekends since I have work to do......sorry about that guys...anyway, thanks for allt he support until now,,,I feel really refreshed everytime I read your comments.......to those who are asking how many chapters are left before this book ends, sad to say that after this chapter, I will only post two more....yes this book is a little shorter than the other one......this book will only reach to the 38th chapter so I hope all of you will still continue supporting me until I post another book of mine, hopefully a trilogy haha.....but oh well, having a break is not bad too....well without further ado, I dedicate this chapter to  Forever_Alone27 hehe please enjoy this chapter everyone!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 36: Farewell My Beloved

____________________________________________________________

When the doors opened, they saw everyone they met and helped them. Everyone was happily cheering for them and thanking them as they struggle their way inside. Natsu kept his hold to Lucy’s hand tightly, making sure she was secured and not risk on losing sight of her.

“Natsu, I think I have to tell you something”, Lucy tried to stop Natsu but Natsu just tightened his grip on her hand.

“Lucy, look, the Queen is waiting for us”, Natsu pointed to the front.

In front, there stood the Queen and King of Hearts, Makarov together with Gildarts and Michelle and at the first line of the crowd stood Gray, Juvia, Erza, Mirajane whose hands were held by Freed, together with Laxus, Bixlow, Gajeel holding Lily and his mushroom couch and so are the first 12, although Libra and their friends were not there anymore. The wolves who helped them were present as well.

“Alice, let’s have a mad tea party again”, Bixlow and Freed told her.

“This bunny girl will have a heck of a time when she did”, Gajeel scoffed.

“Not as mush as you”, Lily mocked.

“Gihee”, Gajeel just replied.

“Well I’ll surely miss you Alice, I mean Lucy”, Erza held her hand.

“Who would have thought that I could be this close to you without thinking I’m afraid of you?”, Lucy laughed at the thought.

“This Erza is a lot better to be with! She’s not scary at all”, Natsu laughed as well.

“What did you just say?”, Erza said with a glare.

“Nothing”, Natsu straightened.

“Thank you for giving me a chance. I was able to reunite with my Father and Erza”, Mirajane told her.

“It’s nothing, I did not do anything to begin with”, Lucy waved it off.

“Alice-sama, thank you for helping us”, Juvia bowed and shook her hands with such respect.

“Looks like this Juvia doesn’t think of you as a love rival as well”, Natsu teased her. Lucy just rolled her eyes.

“I’m sure your friends on the other world who looked like us will keep your hands full, especially you Mad Hatter”, Gray said. Natsu took this as an insult.

“What is it that you’re saying? Axe boy?”, Natsu teased.

“Axe boy?”, Gray raised an eyebrow.

“Natsu, he’s just stating your name here not yout personality. Get a grip will you”, Lucy said.

“Alice-sama, we are truly happy to be of help with you. I’m sure Libra shares the same sentiments”, Leo said in behalf of all his companions.