Chapter 37: Home

Oh my.....sooooooooorrrrrryyyyy for the looooong wait guys....I am terribly sorry......here's the new chapter so if you please forgive me.....please enjoy this chapter everyone.....I dedicate this chapter to ZJChrisieneEbuna....I hope this will be to your liking.....enjoy!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 37: Home

____________________________________________________________

“Ungh", Lucy groaned as she tried opening her eyes. When she did, she saw 7 blurry faces in front of her. She blinked three times before she stood from laying on the ground.

“Lucy!”, Levy, Minora, Wendy, Celesta, Erza, Sarina and Happy launched themselves to her and crushed her in a group hug.

“EH?!”, Lucy just looked at them questioningly. She looked at her surroundings and took notice the entire place. “Where…”

“Welcome back, Lucy, you’re in Jurener Mansion yet again”, Arthur said and as Lucy looked at him, she saw Natsu rubbing his head with Gray, Tidus, Gajeel, Lily and Kurogane.

“What have I…”, Lucy’s head hurt a little when she tried to remember what happened and she realied that she just jumped out of the book with Natsu. “That’s right….I…..with Natsu I….Mama, Papa and Michelle….they…”, Lucy feels like her eyes are starting to water yet again.

“Lu-chan, I’m really sorry for dragging you inside the book. I’m really sorry”, Levy cried in her arms, hugging her tightly.

“Lucy?”, Erza and the others noticed that Lucy was already crying.

“I’m sorry everyone…..I just….”, Lucy cried even more. As she cried her hearts out, someone dragged her and slammed her into a tight hug. She recognized the warmth of it for she once cried to his chest before, back when Éclair sacrificed herself as the Phoenix Priestess.

“It’s alright. Cry as you want. We’re here for you. I’m really sorry Lucy, I’m sorry, I know you don’t want to go back, but I promised. I take full responsibility for it. I promised your mother I’ll take you back so I did. If you hate me its okay I understand but I swear I’ll do everything to help you”, he said soothingly. Lucy cried harder as she sends light punches in his chest. It went on for a minute or two before Lucy stopped hitting and just gripped the cloth she can hold.

“I know how painful it is, but you should also know that they wouldn’t want you to give up everything just because you’re hanged up by your memories of them. Do you think they will be happy with that?”, he said. Lucy still cried.

“I understand….I understand it fully but….but….the tears just….wouldn’t stop”, Lucy sobbed. “Natsu you idiot, how can you stand me?”, she gave light punches at him again.

“You’re really weird Lucy, you’re my partner and my friend, how can I not stand you?”, Natsu hugged her tighter.

“Still, thank you Natsu”, she said as another tear escaped her eyes.

“Lu-chan/Lucy”, everyone around her said. She turned around and looked at them.

“It’s good that you saw them once again right?”, Levy said.

“I bet they are even happier to see you than the other way around”, Minora said.

“Lucy’s mama must be as pretty as her right?”, Happy smiled at her as he questioned Charle.