Chapter 1 Seduction Techniques

Start from the beginning

"Says the virgin and buys a cat to cuddle sometime!" laughs Gem, sitting down across from him.

"Funny! This from a guy who changes women like underpants. You're a stranger to cuddling!" hisses Fourth, without giving Gem a glance.

"Well, I like cuddling with you! That's enough for me!", Gem replies, earning Fourth's indignant look.

"You're such an egotist!", Fourth remains calm with an effort, "I'm your cuddle pillow when you come home drunk!", he shakes his head, "Just slip under my blanket like a pervert and want to be cuddled to sleep! You like to reduce me for your own purposes!", the disappointment is clearly audible in his voice, "Do you think you're normal?", two big eyes ask.

"We used to cuddle when we went to sleep in kindergarten!", Gem's pouty lips protest, "Besides, you're not my cuddle pillow. You're my kitty!" he smiles broadly, "When I get home after exhausting work, I want to cuddle with my kitty!" grins Gem contentedly, bouncing his eyebrows.

"Tse, exhausting work!" hisses Fourth, "You have no idea what work means. I guess boozing and snacking on women isn't work!" he quirks his eyebrows.

"Yes it is!" retorts Gem with put upon manner, "Everything out there means work. And there's a cute kitten waiting at home!" he knows exactly how to wrap Fourth around his finger.

And again, that hand reaching out and pinching Fourth's cheek.

So smug, the Bad Boy.

That's just the way Gem is.

"Dream on!" laughs Fourth, feeling the spot on his cheek glow.

That spot Gem loves to pinch.

He puts his hand on the suspicious cheek and shakes his head.

That selfish jerk.

Fourth can't understand why Gem uses his seduction techniques on him.

He must have just gotten used to making his fellow man purr.

Damn.

Why does it just work so well?

Fourth has simply fallen for his charms.

Purely platonic, of course.

The Bad Boy doesn't merely like to play with the booty he's asked to snack on.

He loves to play with his best friend.

And uses all his seduction techniques to make him compliant for his own purposes.

Fourth knows this, after all.

And yet he can sense the positive sides of his Gem as well.

Gem will always stand by him.

Loyal and strong.

Fourth knows that Gem would never let him down.

No one could touch a hair on his head when he has this Bad Boy standing behind him.

And Fourth feels so much warmth on those nights when Gemini must need his cuddles.

As a matter of course, he snuggles up behind him and presses his face against his neck.

And Fourth wakes up from the touch and the massive stench of alcohol.

There he is again.

And Fourth always turns around then and lets Gem rest against his chest.

He cuddles his hair until he falls asleep.

With the leg laid across his body.

And his hand clawed into his nightgown.

And Gem says Fourth is the kitten.

Such a gentle Bad Boy, his best friend.

Fourth grins and swallows his embarrassment.

And he looks at Gem again.

How he shoves the heaping spoonful into his mouth and gleefully consumes whatever Fourth prepares for him.

Always with a smile on his face.

And everything tastes good to the playboy.

So the kid wants ice cream for dessert tonight.

Fourth is supposed to take him on a double date.

And he feels his stomach tingle.

Why does he always want to see this egotist happy?

And he gets caught by Gem looking at him dreamily.

Fourth shakes himself and puts on a serious face.

"But I warn you!" he begins, "I don't fancy the aftermath of your chase. I'm not going to comfort this Lena, nor am I going to intercept her tantrums! I don't want her here in our apartment!", a warning index finger points Gem in the direction, "Your toys are not coming into my house! I want my peace at night!", Fourth wants a promise, "I'll go with you today. At least then I won't have to cook in the evening," he smiles.

And his cheeks finally allow themselves to glow.

Fourth warm smile with flushed cheeks.

An enchanting sight.

Gem nods with satisfaction.

His best friend is a true treasure.

He's smart, funny and gentle.

He can cook, clean and wash.

Gem can always count on him.

Only Fourth knows all his facets.

The world out there on one side.

And his best friend with him on this one.

No woman will be able to come between them.

Gem can have his fun and be himself with Fourth.

That's all he asks of life.

He's content.

So he's managed to win Fourth over again.

That cute, warm smile and those flushed cheeks are given to him.

Very satisfying.

Gem grins wider and wider.

It gets even more intoxicating.

When he can tease Fourth and catch his angry face.

"But there's one thing I'm going to ask of you, too!" the Bad Boy's deep voice rings out, "Wear something fancy tonight. You have to look hot by my side!", demands the deep bass, "And Fourth!", he wants his look, "Trim your nose hairs! They're already peeking out!", Gem sticks out his finger and truly sticks it up Fourth's nostril.

And the furious outrage amuses the Bad Boy deliciously.

All day long.

Fourth shocked face and the angry fists chasing him across the apartment.

Gem reminisces all day long and laughs as he lets the lecture at the Auckland University of
Technology pass him by.

So his best friend will accompany him on a double date tonight.

Until then, he'll have to sit out the hours here and target the beautiful women.

And keep grinning broadly at the images that pop into his head.

Fourth's angry face.

His grumbling and cursing.

The red cheeks.

And how he always manages to make him smile enchantingly with his seduction techniques.