"Oh sand castle." I jumped up, telling her the answer.

"How do they do it?" Alexia mumbled to her sister. She couldn't understand how her girlfriend and her mother were so in sync when they had just met. 

"I have no idea." Alba shrugged. She too was impressed by how easy her mother and friend seemed to be reading each other. 

"Stop! Times up." Alba yelled out again when the timer went off. 

Eli and I jumped up and started celebrating yet again another victory but Alexia and Alba weren't accepting defeat. While we were celebrating they sat on the couch moping till Alexia jumped up. 

"One more game. Winner takes all." She yelled out, effectively grabbing our attention.

"And why would we do that?" Eli chuckled, high fiving me before she gave her oldest daughter an amused look. Eli knew first hand how competitive Alexia could be. Alexia wouldn't go down without a fight and Eli knew that. 

"Because you love us!" Alba backed her sister up. 

I laughed at both sisters. I knew Alexia was competitive but Alba definitely matched her sister's energy. The two sisters got their wish though but just like the other times they lost again. This time though they luckily accepted defeat and after cleaning up, we all called it a night. 

"Finally. Peace and quiet." Alexia walked into her room and let herself fall face down on the bed. I followed her into the room and couldn't help but  laugh at her antics. 

"You weren't exactly peaceful and quiet yourself." I smirked at the Spaniard on the bed. She rolled around so she was laying on her back. The look she gave me was one full of shock. 

"Can you blame me? Alba sucked." She raised her voice slightly, making me laugh even more. She was cute being so competitive. 

"It was definitely funny." I hummed, going over to my bag so I could change into something to sleep.  

"You cheated though." She sat up straight, accusingly pointing at me. 

"How can you cheat with pictionary?" I spun around with her sleeping shirt in my hand facing her. 

"You distracted me!" She threw her arms up in defeat. 

"Allright, Alba and Ella take your places." Eli handed Alba the marker and both Alba and I moved to the board.

This round it was up to us to do the drawing while the others had to guess. We stood at the board together till they had decided that Alba would be the one to go first. Eli grabbed the timer and told her to start.

Alba drew some lines on the board and Alexia started guessing away. I was patiently waiting for the minute to be over next to the board. Earlier on I had put on one of Alexia's hoodies but now I was getting too hot so I decided to take it off.

When I did my crop top I had on rose up a bit giving Alexia the perfect view of my stomach which clearly captured the attention of the spaniard. Instead of trying to guess her sister's drawings, her focus went to me completely.

"Ale! Come on! Focus!" Alba tapped her marker repeatedly on the board, trying to regain her sister's focus.

"Hmm? What?" Alexia snapped out of it. She looked back at her sister and soon realized what had happened. A small blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Time's up!"

"Sure Ale. Just admit that your mom and I are a great team and that you lost fair and square." I smirked at the brunette who had a playful glare present on her face.