Not satisfied

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:

I felt his fingers leave my puckered hole before I heard some rustling. I watched as Ae grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs up resting on his shoulder as he moved to align his length against my sweet hole. Grabbing my thighs in a firm grip he slowly began to push himself in. I closed my eyes feeling the sweet pain as he penetrated inside slowly. The slight burn as it passed by the rim muscle going deeper and deeper till was completely buried inside.

I gasped when he hit the prostate right away. I looked at him only to find him smirking. This evil person... he knows to play with me very well. Pulling out slowly, he pushed back again making my whole body shudder. "Ahhh..." Was the low moan that escaped my lips which earned a little tease from him. Drawing his thing out completely, he slammed back in making me jerk up.

"Ahhh... Ae!!" I shouted while thrashing my hands trying to find something to hold onto. He turned his head planting kisses on my ankle and going down a little before coming back as he continued to thrust inside. "Ae... Ahhh.. Ahhh...Ummm... A-Ae..." I motioned him to come close. Lowering my legs and wrapping them around his waist, he thrusted deep inside while leaning closer just so that his face was mere inches away.

"Someone was trying to tease me..." he said. "Ahhh... N-No... I... Ahhh... A-Ae.... You are teasing khrab.... Ahhh..." I accused. He grinned while lowering himself pretending to come closer to my face but then just pulling away when I tried to capture his lips. He moved down to my neck planting kisses and then latched onto my nipples. My hands got threaded in his hairs as he began to suck on my tits.

My mouth was now hanging open letting out the moans of pleasure as he continued to suck on the tits, swiveling his tongue around them before moving to suck them again. My eyes were closed shut as my body moved with the force. I pressed my heels into his back asking him to go deeper. My walls clenching around his member making him groan.

I tried to maneuver him to my neck and then slowly turned my head and captured his lips. His hunger was getting reflected in each action. His hand grabbed onto my waist firmly with his fingers digging into the skin.

The delicious friction was driving me crazy and the way he kept hitting the spot again and again every time made me shiver. My hands were on his back and I am sure that my nails would have drawn blood by now. His slipped his tongue inside tangling with mine as he grabbed my hands and pinned them on either side of the head. I could feel his length expanding which was the sign that he was close to climax.

He picked up pace slamming into me more vigorously which teased my soft spot more often bringing me close to the edge. Soon, I felt my insides blaze as he came filling me up and I followed soon after staining our bellies. But it was worth it. He let go off my lips, resting his face in crook of my neck trying to catch his breathe. My legs too went limp and slid down dangling from the table.

He moved a bit pulling away from my neck and lovingly kissing my forehead. I was still trying to catch my breathe when he slowly pulled out which made me moan. He grabbed some tissues and cleaned me up and himself before proceeding to dress me up. I just wore the shirt while he wore the sweatpants. His back was designed by my nails and it made me blush.

He then turned around and scooped me up in his arms and began to walk out of the room. I looked at him with smiling face as he kicked the door to close it before heading to climb the stairs. "Why are you smiling?" he asked. "That... I made Ae to give his attention to me..." I replied with triumph. "Stop acting cute if you want to sleep at night. Otherwise, I have some other plans that we can continue." He warned.

Though my mind was yelling to me to behave, the other personality was just asking for what he had planned. I stayed quiet till we entered the bedroom and he closed the door. He placed me on the bed and then sat down while planning of pulling the duvet when I planned my attack. Without warning, I pushed him against the headboard while I moved to straddle him.