Sick

Surprise surprise!! Thank you everyone for 200 followers.... Though I have been busy, I never forgot about you all. I always miss you and want to come back as soon as possible.... Unknowingly, you all have given me something that I have been searching for long..... I love you lot more.... 😘😘

My weekend was really great since my husband returned home early. I didn't have a place to complain or get angry. But time flew so quickly that I didn't came to know when Monday arrived. But I was still in happy spirits since my husband was going to drop me off. I had been feeling a little uneasy since yesterday and had vomited in morning.

And because of that, my sweet husband insisted that he would prepare the breakfast while he asked me to take rest. He was all concerned and asked me to stay back home but I didn't want to be alone. Also, I must have eaten something unhygienic that made me puke. It will get cured on it's own.

Ae dropped me off at school and asked Tin to inform him in case something was wrong before he left. And as expected, I fainted in the staff room because I didn't have anything in my system. After Ae dropped me off, I again felt nauseated and emptied my stomach which was responsible for my current state.

Tin was insisting on visiting doctor but I denied saying that it was alright and I will feel better soon. After work, Tin dropped me off at my place before heading home. I arrived back at apartment and went to bed straightaway. I was feeling tired and drained off. But before going to bed, I made sure to change into comfortable clothes.

I had a little food that Ae had kept ready for me before we left. Somehow, I managed to shove it down my food pipe before dragging myself to sleep. I must have been really drained off all the energy since I got knocked out soon. I was not even aware about the time that got elapsed all this while.

When I opened my eyes, all I saw was the concerned face of my husband looking at me. His forehead was creased with lines and his eyes were filled with worry. But still he managed to smile when he saw me look at him.

His hand came up and stroked my cheek tenderly while inquiring in a soothing tone, "How are you feeling love?" I smiled seeing the sweet gesture and replied to him, "Fine... Didn't knew that I will sleep this long. Get fresh, I'll prepare some tea." I moved to get up but he pushed me back to lie down.

"Don't! You need to take rest. Tin told me about everything. You need some rest and I'll get the tea ready and bring it for you." Ae said in a firm tone. There was no way that I could deny him so I just nodded in response and lay down.

I watched Ae as he leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on my forehead before moving to leave the bed and head towards the walk in closet. He didn't waste much time and was out quick after changing into tank top and sweatpants. He left the room hurrying downstairs.

Rest of the day was quiet okay since I didn't feel the same uneasy feeling again. We had food and Ae ordered me to go to bed ignoring all my pleas of helping him. Like a sulking kid, I climbed the stairs and headed to bedroom to sleep. I was so moody that I didn't even change into sleepwear and since I was tired, I felt asleep soon.

I didn't remembered much, I had little flashes about Ae trying to wake me up and something. It was only when I woke up that I realised that he had changed my clothes and tucked me inside the blanket.

I shifted a bit to face my husband but the place beside me was empty. I turned around reaching for my cell phone to check the time only to notice that it was 6.30 am already. Oh my God! I am late!! I need to prepare breakfast and also Ae's lunchbox.

I got up in haste to rush through my morning routine but instead, I felt dizzy and everything around me began to spin, I felt something twist inside my stomach and the same nauseated feeling was back again.