The next morning

🔞🔞 Mature Content

The next morning, when I opened my eyes, I found myself tucked into blanket with an arm wrapped around me securely. A warmth was enveloping my body and I turned my gaze to the person sleeping beside me. I could see satisfaction on his calm face.

I gently peeled off from his arms and tried to climb out of the bed. I felt a little sore but it was bearable, infact I liked it. I spared a glance at the sleeping figure before I slowly left the bed and picked up one of the shirt lying on the floor. It was probably his because it was hanging lose around my shoulders as I wore it. Good enough to cover my private parts but still exposing my thighs a bit.

I walked out of the room while being careful to not make any noise. I gently opened the door and closed it before making my way downstairs. Since there was only one door upstairs, it was clear that the kitchen was downstairs and right now, I needed some coffee.

I wandered through the place looking at everything to find some of the stuff still left unpacked. I guess he must have instructed the shifting people to not touch those boxes. As I kept moving, I finally entered the modular kitchen. And that was what left my mouth hanging open. It was what I usually see in magazines and wanted to have for myself. I turned on the lights which brightly illuminated the place. It’s going to take a while before I finally get used to using this place. It’s extraordinarily beautiful.

I moved around checking the cupboards to find coffee. Oh!! So much of stuff!! Does he know to cook?? I managed to grab the bottle of coffee and moved to grab a pack of milk from the refrigerator. I poured the milk into a container and placed it on the induction cook top before moving to check the rest of the place.

Ae seemed to have a good taste with furniture. I liked the couch he had placed near the window. It will be fun to look outside when I am alone. Also, it will prove to be a great place for reading.

I returned back to see that the timer was up and the cook top had already gone off. As I moved to pour the milk, I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. I looked up to see my husband standing at the door.

I blushed when I saw him eyeing me. Now that it was bright day light and I could clearly see his muscular body as he stood there in his boxers.

I averted my gaze focusing on the milk and I saw him approach me through the corner of my eye. My heart already began to beat messily as he closed the distance between us. I placed the vessel aside and was about to grab the bottle of coffee when I felt his hands sneaking around my waist as his hot breathe fanned against my ear. “Good morning beautiful….” He greeted and that had me melting. His raspy voice added with a little bit of sleepy lilt made my body quiver.

I could feel his hands glid down my waist moving towards my thighs. I held my breathe because I wasn’t wearing anything underneath my shirt.

When I waited for him to react, I was swirled around and boxed up between the counter and his body with his two arms on either side. His face just inches away from mine.

“Are you even aware about how beautiful you look right now?? Your skin is glowing in bright sun light and my eyes are the blessed ones to see this view.” He whispered while drawing closer to my lips. My heart picked up the speed to run the marathon again making my breathe get heavier.

His hand came up to hold my nape, pulling me closer as he smashed his lips to mine. I didn't even get a chance to breathe as he began to suck on my lips hungrily. My hand were resting on the counter trying to hold myself from falling.

He pressed his body against mine sandwiching me between him and the counter. His hips moving, grinding his aroused buddy against mine making me feel hot all over.