Don't you mess!!

We returned back to Tin's place after having dinner at the restaurant. The beach trip was fun except for one idiot who butted in just to get his face smacked. I still feel proud of myself for what I did and I care less about what he would be thinking. I am sure to break his bones if he plays any trick with me again. I am hell irritated by this fellow.

I was feeling too tired and wanted to sleep but also, I wanted to speak to Ae so I was waiting for his call. Currently, I was sitting in the living room with Tin and Can who were busy watching an action movie. Don't ask me which because I was rarely paying attention to it. My all time was spent peaking at the cell phone screen to see if I was getting a call. I turned on the screen multiple times to make sure that my battery was sufficient and also I had proper network. I don't know why I am feeling so anxious right now.

"I don't think Ae would probably call you now." Can said grabbing my attention. "Why?" I asked curiously. "Why would he call you when he is there with another woman? I am sure that Ae is enjoying his time there." Can commented. "Another woman?" I said while widening my eyes in disbelief. Ae didn't tell me that!! How dare he lie to me!!

"Yeah... Do you think he went alone? Don't tell me he didn't tell you!! Oh my gosh!! Is he cheating on you?" Can asked. Ae is cheating on me? Did I turn that fat that he is already searching for someone else?? No wonder he agreed to go on the tour!! Also, he didn't call me....

Just when my thoughts were going haywire, I saw Ae's incoming call. I grabbed the phone and attended the call while fuming in anger. "Where the hell are you?" I shouted even before he could say anything. "At hotel my love... Why? What happened?? Anything serious?" he asked.

"And where is that bitch?" I asked. "Bitch?? Who???" I can hear his confused voice but I am not ready to get fooled. "Yes!! The one who is with you right now!" I stated. "I am alone baby. Who else would be there with me?" he said. "Don't lie Ae!! Can already told me that there is another woman with you!! Are you already having an affair behind my back? Are you tired of me?? Is it because I am getting fat? How can you do this Ae? I hate you!!" I kept on shouting without even listening to a single word from him.

"Love!! Listen, just turn on your camera. Let me show you my room." He said. I immediately swiped the screen to turn on the camera. And then I saw Ae sitting on the bed and looking at the screen. "Do you see anyone here?" he asked. "What if you are hiding?" I questioned. "Fine!! I'll show you each and every place corner." He said while getting up and walking forward. He switched the camera to the back ones so that I could get the complete view. The room looked spacious and nice. Ae made sure that I could see each and every corner of the room before he turned the camera to front so that I could see his face.

"Are you okay now?" he asked. "But Can said that you went with a woman!!" I explained. "Baby, will you turn the camera around so that I could look at the lovely face of my colleague??" Ae asked. I immediately turned the camera to show Ae what Can was doing.

"Can, well, I wanted to tell Tin about the stuff you bought online. Also about the secret!" Ae said. "What the-!!" Can said while leaving the place and rushing towards the cell phone. I immediately pulled my hand back.

"Pete!! Give me the phone!!" Can said. "Can, what is Ae talking about?" Tin asked. "Nothing honey. He is just kidding." Can replied. "Can!! I am gonna message Tin the whole thing!!" Ae shouted. "AE!! DON'T!!" Can warned. "No sweetheart!! Someone needs to pay the price for messing around with my husband. So yes, I am leaking your secrets!!" Ae threatened.

"God damnit!! I was just teasing him Ae!! He was really pissed off at the beach and even beat someone. I just wanted to see what he will do if I say something like that." Can confessed. "I am not convinced Can!!" I said. "OH GODDDD!! I was lying!! Fine?" Can shouted. "And the truth?" Ae demanded.