Falling in place

🔞🔞 Mature Content

He pulled out his fingers from my puckered hole and then quickly got rid of the last cloth covering the play mate which was already excited for some more action. He moved to align his length against my hole after coating it with copious amount of lube. I raised myself and slowly lowered over the hot meat stick. As the head breached through the rim muscle, penetrating into my warm confines, I could clearly hear the groan being muffled by Ae against my neck. I shivered as the length went deeper and deeper and finally got buried till hilt.

I had my hands wrapped around his nape while his hands were around my waist holding it and squeezing it in response. I lifted myself up before gliding back down on his member which made me moan in utter bliss. His girth stretched me up and I could feel the veins that were already strained. Our bodies were already covered with sweat and he slowly pulled away and looked at me.

He cradled my face in his palms while pulling me closer and pressing his lips to mine. My hands began to comb through his hairs as he kept sucking my lips filling the whole room with indecent sound. His tongue got slid into mine starting the battle that lasted till I was out of breathe and had to surrender. When I pulled away, I could clearly see the smirk on his face as he won.

“Ahhh… Ae… You… You are… ummm… ahhh….” Whatever I wanted to say was sent back to some unconscious place and all I could do was moan. He was an expert at love making. “Oh baby… you take me so well… ahhh.. huh… yes…” he rasped out against my ear before swirling his tongue over the sensitive skin of my ear shell and then biting it softly. He pulled it with his teeth a little before letting it snap back into the place.

“Ae… A-Aeeee.. Ahhh… uhhh… Ahhh… it’s too deep… ummm… too intense…” I moaned as his hand spread my butt cheeks apart and his member penetrated deeper hitting my prostate. That spot was very sensitive and would make me lose my mind. “Ahhh… ahhhh…. Ahhhhh… ummm… you are hitting that spot… ummm.. ahhh.. s-spot….” I cried as he continued to tease that spot which was driving me towards the edge. I wouldn’t last long if he keeps repeating it. “Moan my name baby… ahhh… your voice…. I like to hear it…. Ummm… yes… call me again… yes… let me know… Ummm… yes… call me again… yes… let me know…” he said when thrusting upwards meeting my movements as I lowered myself.

His fingers dug into my skin leaving marks trying to help me move my waist but it felt like he was actually guiding me to do what he wanted. I gyrated my hips purposely and I heard him hiss and then attack my nipple. My back arched at the harsh abuse with head hauled backwards as a moan escaped my lips. And then my tit was being sucked so brutally that it left me a drooling mess.

I was bouncing on his length as he kept on abusing my tits, moving his hips, thrusting inside to meet my movements. With the continuous attack on my prostrate I was already being sent into frenzy and the moans escaping my lips got louder and louder. I spread my thighs even more apart which in turn resulted him getting deeper into me. I was slowly feeling tired, chest heaving and breathing heavily as my heart beat was racing.

The heat began to pool inside me, a sign that I was near climax. “Ummm….ahhhh… Ae… Ae…. C-close….” I warned. “Oh baby… Ahhhh… me too….” He replied while thrusting upwards hitting my prostate again. I wasn’t going to last long. I increased my bouncing speed while holding onto his shoulder to keep my balance. His length too began to expand and he came inside me emptying himself while I followed soon after creating a mess on our stomachs.

I collapsed after the hot activity and intense orgasm. I should have known that I would be drained off the energy. He helped me slid aside and lay on the couch before he moved to grab a piece of cloth to clean us. I was so much exhausted that I didn’t complain when he began to clean me. I let him do his work, cooperating with his movements and when he was done cleaning up, he dressed me up in a shirt while he wore one of the boxers.