Not well

Pete's POV:

Days passed by and things between us were going pretty good. The only thing I missed was returning home soon after school to have rest. It wasn't like I couldn't rest at Tin's place but it didn't feel the same anymore. I missed my home, because it had the comfortable warmth that I wanted.

It was a normal day and I woke up to begin my routine. I got fresh and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast. I placed the frying pan on the cook top and poured some oil to sauté the vegetables and suddenly I started to feel nauseated. The smell of the oil was making me puke so I immediately turned off the cook top and rushed to the bathroom to puke. I must check for the oil, may be I am allergic to it.

I rinsed my mouth and stepped out heading back to kitchen. I decided of chopping the veggies before beginning the cooking. I was done cutting the veggies and again placed the frying pan on cook top and added some fresh oil to heat it. But this time too, I felt nauseated and had to rush back to bathroom to get the things out of my stomach. I felt tired and drained by the time I was done rinsing my mouth.

I slowly dragged myself out of the bathroom and I was trying to steady myself while taking a step forward as my head started to spin. I tried to grab something for support but I couldn't see anything as I was losing consciousness. I was about to lose my balance when I felt someone holding me. It was the last thing I remember before I went unconscious.

When I regained consciousness, I saw Ae looking at me with concerned face. "How are you feeling?" he asked while gently touching my face. I smiled while holding his hand and replied, "Better... Guess I got some allergy with oil. I am puking every time I smell the heated oil." "It's alright... You take rest, I'll prepare the breakfast." Ae said while moving to get up. "Ae... But you will get late." I said.

"I am taking a day off." He said while grabbing his cell phone and calling in the office. He informed them that he has some emergency and he won't be coming to office today. Then he placed the cell phone aside and gave all his attention to me. "See, it's that easy. You take rest while I get the breakfast." He said as he climbed off the bed and headed to the door.

I smiled and then moved to lie down on side. After sometime, Ae returned back to the bedroom carrying tray in his hands. I can smell the porridge as the aroma invaded my nose. Why does it smell so nice today? Ae set the tray in front of me while picking up the bowl of porridge and scooping a little amount in spoon. He blew over it to cool it off before he brought it close to my lips to feed me. I opened my mouth and took the contents in.

I was feeling a little hungry so the bowl got empty really soon. Ae had got me a glass of mango juice this time and the smell itself was so tempting. It's been a while that I had mango juice. Ae would usually get me orange or pomegranate juice but this time he chose mango. I gulped it down and then licked my lips in delight. "It tastes so good." I said.

"You should take rest. I'll call Tin and inform him that you wouldn't be able to come for work." He said. I nodded and then moved to lie down on bed while watching Ae pick up his cell phone and dial Tin's number.

Ae's POV:

Things turned out pretty good after our honeymoon. The misunderstanding Pete had was thankfully cleared before we left for Switzerland and that was all because Tin decided of taking the matters in his hand. I am glad that Pete at least spoke to him about his insecurities. I was being constantly worried about him ever since we returned home.

And when we finally went on vacation, we were able to enjoy ourselves. This was the best thing that happened in last few days. Pete was more than excited in exploring the place and we tried many things together. I applied for leave extension but since the mail was delivered late, I couldn't do anything so I spent the remaining time with Pete in visiting our parents and relatives.