Dinner in living room

🔞🔞 Mature Content

I could hardly hold back my moan from escaping. His hands were effectively working on my shirt unbuttoning it. My hands were resting on his shoulder as he quickly undid the buttons and pushed the fabric aside exposing my tits.

He pulled away from my neck and looked at me with hunger, his hands caressing my cheeks softly while he looked deep into my eyes. Oh my!!! My body shivered with the eye contact that was screaming of pure lust. “I so want to make you scream…” he said as he leaned closer. My heart beating messily in my chest and was about to explode any moment now.

He advanced towards the nipple and blew on my sensitive bud which made me squirm in his grip. He then latched onto the hard bud sucking it brutally hard making me arch my back and haul my head. This feeling every time I got when he would abuse my tits was always unbearable. And he just didn't stop at sucking but he would lick occasionally while sometimes blowing on it. The sound of clicks felt even more lewd than anything else. My fingers got threaded into his hairs combing through them while sometimes pulling the strands.

“Ae…. A-Aeee… Ahhh… Ummm…” I cried because of the play. My whole body was feeling like I was almost going to combust from the play. His expert hands were squeezing my butt cheeks, kneading them bringing a whole new sensation. His face was buried in my chest abusing my tits till they turned to darker shade. He gave equal attention to both.

It was as if my hands began to have mind of their own. From his shoulder, they slowly and sensually glided down towards his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. When he felt the soft touch of my hand against his skin, he bit my tit harshly making me scream. Ummmm… He would kill me with this intense pleasure. As he continued with his business, I managed to finish my work undoing all the buttons of his shirt.

It took him one minute and a swift move to get rid of the fabric that was now hanging over his shoulder after I managed to get it undone. It went flying towards the floor and landed a few feet away from the sofa crumpled and untidy. It was only me watching the poor piece of cloth being abandoned because he didn’t even bother to see where he had thrown it.

His hands softly moved over my skin peeling off the shirt leisurely while holding my gaze with his. The piece of cloth was then tossed aside like it was no longer necessary. I was now half naked just like him but my body was flushed pink all over. “I am mesmerised with your beauty. Glad that it’s only me who gets to see this beautiful treasure.” He whispered as his hand came up to cup my cheeks.

He leaned closer capturing my lips into a soft kiss, pressing his lips to mine so softly as if they were rose petals, sucking on them and then biting softly before moving to suck them again. Had he been planning of playing with my body all this while?

His tongue made it’s way inside my warm cave, getting tangled with mine. My hands slowly came up holding his face as he continued to wriggle his tongue inside my mouth. I was feeling very very hot, so much that even the air conditioner wasn’t helping at all.

I moved my hips a little, gyrating them which resulted in him getting impatient as his tent was visible  in the  pants. His little buddy seems to get excited every time we are together. Or rather, more than excited. Although he looked satisfied in the morning, I was now sure that he was insatiable!!

The kiss turned to sloppy ones and saliva got smeared around our chins. I would admit it that he was a good kisser because he would knock me out of breathe every time he kissed me. And now, I was already gasping for air when his lips left mine and got trailed towards my neck, kissing and biting the skin as if to mark it. His fingers were digging into my skin and I am sure that they will leave marks.