I missed you

🔞🔞 Mature Content

It took me a while to convince Ae's parents that everything was fine and I didn’t hold them responsible for what has happened. Even assured them that everything between us was running fine and we were having a very fine life. I told them that I was very thankful to them for having allowed their son to marry me. But it was rather hilarious to think that Ae and his brother were actually their sons because they were exactly opposite. While Ae was composed, calm and thoughtful, Kiat was  impatient, short tempered and arrogant.

I insisted Ae's parents to stay for dinner. Though they wanted to leave as soon as possible I made sure that they will stay and have dinner with us. This was our first family dinner together and I was glad that everything was cleared between us and I could be more free in front of them.

They left soon after dinner and we began to clean up the dining table and the utensils. Ae seemed to be in a much better mood now after his parents visited us. As soon as he was done with his work he headed straight to the bedroom while I took care of putting everything in place. I check for the time and it was around 9:00 PM. I turned off the lights in the kitchen before heading towards the bedroom.

When I entered Ae was already making the bed and he gave me a warm smile as soon as I approached him. “I have already made the bed. Just get changed.” He informed. I nodded and rushed into the closet to change to sleepwear. When I returned back, Ae had already stripped himself naked and was lying on bed. Why does my heart always skip a beat when I see him like this??

I averted my gaze, trying to avoid looking at him as I slid into the duvet and pulled it over. Through the corner of my eye, I saw him scoot closer to me and soon his arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I moved to lie down on my side allowing him to spoon me.

He planted a soft kiss on my cheeks and said ‘good night '. His hands were securely wrapped around my waist and legs tangled with mine. I whispered to him good night before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I didn’t know what time it was but I was woken up from my sleep because of something warm and wet wriggling around my neck. I tried to push it away but it kept coming back. Murmuring something in my sleep, I slowly opened my eyes to find hot breathe tickling my neck. Ae was still awake!!!

“Ae….” I whispered. “I love you….” He said in his raspy voice as he continued to kiss me on the neck. “I love you too Ae….” I replied while smiling but his next words made my heart skip a beat. “I want to love you….” He purred against my ear. Why does his sleepy voice sound so erotic?

“Ae…. But we have work tomorrow…” I reminded. “But I miss you so bad…” he said. I knew what he meant and I don’t want to deny him. After all, his peaceful sessions were interrupted twice today. And even though he came home to spend time with me, it was a complete chaos. “Come on… I’ll be quick…” he tried to bargain. I knew myself very well and was well aware that I wouldn’t be able to deny him. I nodded letting him continue. His hand sneaked into my pyjama and began to pinch and rub my nipples while his other hand began to unbutton my shirt. Within a swift move, my shirt was pulled off and tossed aside followed by pants. His hands were now wondering all over my naked body as he pressed himself against me.

I could feel his hot meat stick pressed against my back as he nibbled onto my neck and shoulder. The hot temperature coming from him was setting my body on fire. I moaned softly when his ragged breathing was heard close to my ear as he slid his hand into my innerwear. My breath got hitched and my body tingled with sensation. Heat was slowly creeping up in my body igniting each and every cell of my skin, making me feel needy and also vulnerable in his touch. I too wanted him as much as I needed him. And I let myself go with the flow.