Six

📍17th January 2021 - Saint Lucia, Caribbean

As soon as Daniel left Amber's apartment back in London, she hasn't been able to focus. Her mind has been, quite frankly, all over the place.

The first thing she did after he left was call Francesca. She was the only person who she knew would listen to her frustrations and give her some worldly advice on what to do.

Of course, Francesca told Amber exactly what she thought of Liam and that he was doing nothing for her anymore. Amber couldn't help but agree and this time didn't try to shrug off her boyfriends lack of care, instead she decided to act on her thoughts, calling Liam as soon as she had ended the call with Francesca.

However, Liam didn't answer. Obviously too busy with the new plans he had made.

Seeing this, Amber made one of her rash decisions and booked flights to Saint Lucia, almost immediately, emailing over to Francesca her flight information and boarding pass. As soon as Francesca received this, she laughed hysterically and made one simple text message to her friend in response.

Fran🤍
See you there bitch

Amber had passed invites around to those who she wanted to go to the Caribbean with her. But, due to the short notice of the trip, not everyone on her list could make it as easily as Francesca could.

However, their other friend Connie could make it. She had been chomping at the bit to see her two closest friends again and she always felt slightly left out when she had seen recent Instagram stories and posts of Amber and Francesca at various social events and occasions.

As Amber had already arrived in Saint Lucia, she waited in the hotel resort for her two friends and made herself at home. The warmer weather was welcomed to the Australian as the weather in London was miserable and dreary, almost contrasting the emotions she had been feeling for the past couple of days.

Amber so desperately wanted to call Daniel and tell him that she had made her mind up, but in reality, Amber didn't know what to do for the best.

Daniel was this amazing man, but she didn't know him from Adam. She had met him barely over a month ago and she didn't want to put everything on the line for a person she'd only known for five minutes.

As Francesca left Paris, she made one text message to Lando before boarding her plane, forgetting about her original flight plans to London to board the plane straight for the Caribbean.

In the middle of a meeting with Zac Brown, Daniel and Lando sat across from the older man to discuss the upcoming car reveal. This would be held at the McLaren Technology Centre in February and due to the new driver lineup for 2021, Zac wanted to put on a show.

Lando's phone notified in his pocket during Zac's speech about acting professional as he knew both drivers were notorious for fooling around with each other.

"Lando, are you even listening to me?" Zac said as he noticed Lando's eyes drift to the phone which hid underneath the desk.

Lando prized his eyes up towards his boss and chuckled under his breath, feeling as if he had been told off by his teacher at school.

"Yeah, just checking my messages." Lando shrugged as he locked his phone away, shortly after reading over the text message from his PR.

Sparks - Daniel Ricciardoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें