"B-before we knew one another. I am just so insanely attracted to you," I said breathlessly.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked, head quirked to the side adorably. It wasn't asked rudely, more like she genuinely wanted to know.

"I didn't want there to be any secrets between us," I said.

"I don't think that's it," she said with a smile. "Go on, dig deeper."

Fuck, already, she knew me better than I knew myself, because the reason was obvious in its simplicity.

"I'm afraid I'll cum the second I enter you," I whispered and she shivered.

"Again, why was that sexy?" She asked.

"Don't worry, I'm around for as long as you'll have me, fast cumming or not," she beamed.

"Forever, that's how long I'll have you," I whispered in her ear.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Mister, I take this shit seriously," she said and squeaked when I swept her out of the car, still in my arms.

"So do I," I winked. I carried her the entire time, though we had stairs. Finally, in the hotel that had been closest to the restaurant I'd taken her to, I laid her down on the bed.

"I want to kiss every inch of you," I said, and she giggled, the loveliest sound on earth. I removed her sun dress.

"That suit was so sexy by the way. I touched myself to pictures of you in it even after we hooked up," she told me as I removed my shirt.

"Fuck, you're going to kill me you sexy thing," I gasped. She beamed at me.

"I need a picture of you naked. This is a holy moment," I said, reaching for my phone in my pocket, my bulge of desire very evident in my pants. I took one or two and then she sat up.

"How about one of this?" She asked, tearing down my pants and boxers and sucking my cock into her mouth.

"Woah!" I shouted. Her lipstick was rubbing off onto my cock, and I loved it. She was just my type, mind as filthy and adoring as my own.

"Yes, a picture of that is needed as well," I said shakily as she made eye contact with me. I pushed her back.

"L-later, something of me needs to be inside you," I said.

"You're so damn sexy, you know that?" She asked, hands running up my body.

"I can't think straight when you do that," I said. My hand went limp when her lips kissed around my belly button. My phone clattered to the floor. I kicked off my pants and boxers.

"Should I wear a condom?" I asked.

"Absolutely not, I want to feel all of you," she said, and I was grinning like a mad man.

"Come on Timothée," she said eagerly, laying back for me.

"No oral? Are you wet enough?" I asked worriedly.

"Baby, I'm soaked and I can't wait another second," she pleaded. I hovered over her. She smiled and kissed me chastely.

I rolled my hips forward and sheathed myself inside her. We let our twin moans of pleasure.

"Sweet girl, I've never felt like this," I said with a shuddering breath.

"Me either, please move," she said. She was so vocal as I fucked her, I loved it. She moaned and clutched my back hard. She met my thrusts. I was wild about her.

"You are everything," I said pressing my forehead to hers.

"Me?" She asked nervously.

"You," I agreed.

"I think you're my forever," she blurted and then looked sheepish. She tried to hide her face.

"Don't hide lovely girl," I begged. "I think so too."

"I was doing so good at sticking to my rules," she chuckled and hit my chest lightly. "I'm not supposed to say things like that for a while."

"I don't care how many rules you break, as long as they're with me," I sighed.

"Faster, I'm so close," she said desperately. I rammed my hips for her. She panted as I worked. I was close as well, my cock twitching hard. We exploded at the same time, cum and slick mixing. We moaned together as we finished.

"That was earth shattering," she said.

"Agreed," I said happily.

Those pictures were the beginning of an obsession. I felt like I had to picture everything she did. My Instagram was now mainly her. People were talking about how I was changed, but I loved it.

"Put the phone down and enjoy the real me," she giggled, pushing my phone away.

"You just look so magnificent, I have to capture it!"

"You say that every day! From the second I wake up to the second we go to sleep."

"And it's always true," I said and kissed her nose.

"I look gross, don't post it," she said as she snatched the phone from me.

"Gross is not something you're capable of looking," I said, kissing her temple.

"But I won't if you don't want me to."

"Thanks Timmy," she said.