Sobbing like a kid, I pulled out the watch which I had prepared for him and tied it up on his wrist. "I made this one for you." I admitted while sniffing. He smiled and leaned closer kissing my forehead which got me overwhelmed. I hugged him tightly while crying out in joy. This was the love I wanted and had asked for. "I love you Ae.... I love you a lot..." I confessed while crying. "I love you too baby..." Ae said while squeezing me against his chest.

We moved to attach the love lock to the bridge and then kissed the key before throwing it into the water. I leaned against Ae resting my head on his shoulder. "Ae, thank you for bringing me here." I said. "Thank you for making my life beautiful love." He replied. I smiled widely after hearing his words. Though I didn't need any more assurance from him for his love, I still liked to hear him say 'love you' more often.

The following days we tried out many different restaurants and visited many places. And when we would be back to the hotel room, Ae wouldn't leave a chance on getting his hands on me. And after he said that he wanted kids, I was more than willing to give into him.

After spending more than three weeks in this place, we finally left to return back. I made sure to buy souvenir for all. "I have asked for some extension on my leave." Ae informed as we were seated in the flight. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have suggested of staying back for some more days." I said. "I got the approval just now. And it was because I wanted to spend some time with you after returning. Also, joining back to work soon after honeymoon won't allow me to work peacefully. I will keep missing you." Ae said while kissing my shoulder.

"Ae!! Stop it!!! People are watching us." I pointed out. Ae stated that he planned of going on honeymoon after marriage but since he had joined the new branch recently, it was difficult to get leave. Also, since I was working in a school, it was difficult to get holiday. And things got complicated when I got pregnant and Ae dropped the idea of honeymoon. But when things turned the other way round, he thought this would serve as the fresh start for our relationship which had turned really delicate.

After returning home, we went to meet our parents and friends. And our time was spent together in trying many new things. I didn't even realize how the time passed away and finally the school was about to start which meant we were going to get back to our normal routine. We did a few changes in the apartment so that I will feel more comfortable.

Soon, the school started and we fell back into our routine. I woke up as usual and prepared breakfast and Ae's lunch box before heading to change the clothes. After breakfast, we left for work and as usual, Ae dropped me off at school before heading to work. The only change in the schedule now was that I was going to go to Tin's place after work and wait there till Ae came to pick me.

This was mainly because of the incident that led to the miscarriage. After returning from honeymoon, we went to meet the officers who asked me few questions and I explained to them everything that happened that day. Things were looking a bit suspicious so the officers asked me not to be alone. And as the protective measure, Ae decided that I would spend my time at Tin's place till Ae comes to pick me up.

As for the private detective hired by Ae and Tin, there was more lead then we thought. He managed to grab some footage from the nearby store that showed presence of Thahan at that place just few minutes before the incident. He was seen talking to a girl before they both walked out of the store together and headed in the direction of the apartment complex. The girl was still not clearly visible because of her hoodie but Thahan was clearly identified.

Now the detective was working on retrieving information about Thahan's whereabouts and the people whom he met, also his call records. Few things were found suspicious since Thahan had tried to contact someone desperately on the day when the accident had taken place. Also, he disappeared after that and wasn't seen for days.

The guard on the duty informed that he saw Thahan entering the premises on the same day before he got the call form home stating about the emergency. He also said that a girl accompanied him and she looked a bit suspicious. He told that he had seen the girl somewhere but he couldn't recall her.

The office hours were over and I finally stretched myself while letting out a yawn. It looked a little boring to join back after break especially since I returned from the trip. "You have become lazy." Tin commented. "Blame it on Ae. He is the one who spoiled me." I replied. "I know... That guy is seriously something. Come, let's get going. I have a lot of things to do at home." Tin informed.

"And what are they?" I asked. "Laundry, cleaning almost everything. We returned back just two days ago and were hell tired to move a muscle. As a result, we ordered food online and spent the whole day sleeping because I seriously couldn't keep myself up. And then as time flies two days were over in blink of an eye and we had no other option than dragging our sleepy ass to work. Not to mention that Can was literally throwing tantrums like kids in morning." Tin explained.

"How was the vacation by the way?" I asked. "It was great! The place is really nice. Me and Can were planning on visiting again. You two should tag along next time." Tin suggested. "Let's see because we are actually planning for kids. If I happen to get pregnant, Ae wouldn't be happy with the idea of travelling. He gets worried and more because of the incident earlier." I replied.

"I can understand. He had been through a lot. I still remember the way he looked at you after doctor informed him about the miscarriage. He was scared and worried. Every time the nurse or doctor would visit you, he would get scared and ask them if there was any issue. He was like completely devastated but still trying to keep himself together. I sometimes get worried about him. He is madly in love with you. If you happen to go somewhere for few days, he would go completely insane." Tin spoke.

"It scares me too... You know, he took me to the love bridge and we attached a lock over there. And Ae gifted me a watch that he had made by himself." I said while flaunting the watch. "Made by himself?" Tin asked curiously. "Yes... Well, there are many workshops there where you can design your own watch and take it home. I made one too to gift Ae." I said. "Looks like you both had more fun than us." Tin spoke in a grumbling tone which made me laugh. Surely, I had great time with my husband!!!