His Makeup Artist jk ff 34

Start from the beginning

Hyrim: noo... I'm not at all jealous infact I'm worried for you...... that you won't end up like me who looses their loved ones intentionally.......

Y/n: what do you mean worried for me....???

This time i asked calmly noticing her heartful eyes.....

Hyrim: did you get any threatening calls,,,or did someone tried to harm you or any of your family members....

I got confused to her words not having even 1%idea of what she was saying..... because i have only one person in my life who troubles me to hell that is jeebam as long as he was in coma I'm safe...and i don't think she have any idea about jeebam 🤔

Y/n: noo.....but why are you asking like this.....

Hyrim: because i have faced all these....i want you to get aware of the person before she could do something wrong with You....

Y/n: what???? W-who threatened you??? And who is going to harm me?

I asked getting puzzled by her words with curiosity,,,she straight looks into my eyes saying......

Hyrim: it's Byul.......Sang.Byul.....who ruined my life......

I was taken aback hearing byul name widening my eyes...trying to understand her words....and saw tears roaming in hyrim's eyes....

Y/n: wh-what are you saying......?? Byul.... ruined your life.....? But why?

She wiped her tears which are dripping out from her eyes and said...

Hyrim: five years ago when i was working in bighit,,me & jk started to seen in eachother growing feelings from both sides and were in love with eachother.........

5YEARS AGO FLASH BACK.......

Jk: hyrimaahh...... waitt........

A/n pov: she was leaving the building then jk's voice made her stop on her track..... turning to his side she asked..

Hyrim: what???

Jk: i want to come with you to your house.....

Hyrim: huh.... But why.....??

Jk: because i want to drop my girlfriend safely to her place

He said going near to her circling his hands around her waist..... making her smile.....

Hyrim: no need....i can go myself and also you must be tired right just go and take some rest..... okay....

Jk: noo... first let me drop you.... please......

Hyrim: seriously jk..... don't worry I'll go safely.... you need to sleep early now tomorrow you all are leaving to busan for concert....i don't want you to look like a sleepy head and disappoint your army's....

i don't want you to look like a sleepy head and disappoint your army's