Bunking with the Enemy || Chapter 32

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You believe that?"

"Answer me." He demanded and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I've had enough of this, no I didn't bully her, and I can't believe I thought you were cute." I stepped to walk out but just as I did another girl walked in.

"Hey babe!" She chimed and I opened my eyes wide.

"Oh my god you're such a pig! You have a girlfriend! Seriously?!" Before I knew it I was punching him in the nose then storming out right after. Can't believe it. Rich guys are pure snobs!

I got a Uber back to Eric's mansion and had Ethan hack into Alexander's phone and security to make sure he didn't take any pictures of me or anything I didn't want showing to be shown. After going through everything he owned I sighed when we didn't find anything. At least he wasn't a total ass. As stated we chilled by the pool and drank licor like we didn't have a hungover. We drank mostly fruity drinks with low alcohol levels to not feel like total shit.

It was now dinner time and all the guys wore dress pants with a button up dress shirt and us girls wore whatever dress we felt like wearing. I wore a sky blue silk dress that reached just below my knees and had a slit that reached my thigh. I paired it with simple gold jewelry curtesy of Sofi and some white heels. My hair was down in soft curls with some strands tucked behind my ear keeping my hair from my face. As soon as I reached the bottom of the staircase Eric pulled me to the side. Everyone was already outside in their respective cars waiting for us two.

"About tonight..." he seemed nervous making me eye him curiously.

"What about tonight?"

"So I've only just found this out but apparently we're having a secret guest."

"Who?"

"Not sure but please behave." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll behave I promise." He eyed me skeptically not believing my words.

"I promise Eric!" I said frustrated when he gave me that questionable look. With that he sighed nodding and we headed out.

We were now at the restaurant all seated and Eric decided to sit next to me to keep me under control if anything. As I was sipping on my wine a familiar voice rung through my ear.

No fucking way! Eric you're so dead!

Mr.Grey came into view and I fisted the hand under the table wanting to stab him alongside Eric with something. He ignored me and sat down right in front of me like they didn't have anymore seats available. Sadly he looked really good though, he had on a navy blue long sleeve dress shirt with the first few buttons undone, dress pants and shoes, with his hair slicked back and a strand or two on his forehead. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow showing off his tattoos. He had on a silver ring and necklace along with a silver earring. He has piercings?! He looked really good, I'm still pissed though.

He was with an older couple along with someone who looked around his age probably a little older. Another familiar voice rung and lol it's fucking Sasha!

When she saw me her hands along with her jaw clenched and I giggled. My anger turned into amusement before it went back to anger when I looked at the man in front of me. I took a sip of my wine and kicked him in the shin making him groan lowly as he glared at me. Oops. I smirked against the rim when he looked like he wanted to kill me. He ignored me after that for the entire dinner which I was grateful for. The rest of the dinner luckily went by rather quickly thankfully. Not so thankfully they were all invited back to the mansion for drinks.

Checking the time on the way back I saw it was 12 almost one in the morning and I felt happy that finally I will get to face plant onto my bed. Contrary to what I believed, apparently we couldn't fucking leave until these idiots did once we were back at the mansion. Rich people I swear. Finally zoning back into the chat my eyes widen when Eric's mother told them to stay because it was late and they had more than 3 drinks. Huh?! What ever happened to staying in a hotel?!

We were all currently seated in the lounge room and I was sitting down in between the arm rest and Ethan. One of my elbows were placed on the armrest as I rested my cheek into my fist with my legs crossed one over the other showing my slit off. My other arm rested freely on my lap. Wine just makes me so sleepy. The look of boredom on my face was definitely on fucking display. Sofi and the others were engrossed in their conversations and me and Ethan just sat there ready to sleep.

"No I insist you stay the night." Eric's mother Isabel said making me inwardly groan.

"We wouldn't want to inconvenience you." Mr.Greys mother I supposed said.

As my eyes wondered I saw Sasha once again trying to start a conversation with Mr.Grey and I couldn't help but bite back a laugh. The whole night Sasha had kept trying to desperately talk with Mr.Grey but would get the bare minimum making me lowly giggle every time. Desperate much? I will say that got me through the dinner. Who I assume was his brother didn't say much making me know he didn't want to be there for shit. Mr.Grey looked like he didn't want to be there neither.

"Please I insist." Isabel said brushing Mrs.Grey off.

"You won't stop asking until I give in will you?" Mrs.Grey spoke with a low sophisticated laugh.

"You know me." Eric's mother said laughing. Just wrap this up I'm ready for bed.

"The only issue is we have only two rooms available since the maids didn't prepare all the others incase we had guest." I covered my mouth yawning wishing they would shut up.

"That's alright. My husband and I can sleep in one, Luca and Sasha in one and Lorenzo can sleep with one of these wonderful young adults." Mr.Greys mother said with a smile.

"I don't mind staying in a hotel." Mr.Grey quickly said making me want to laugh. Poor Sasha.

"Don't be silly Luca." His mother said dismissively. Mr.Grey looked at Lorenzo giving him a look of 'get me out of this shit.' making me want to laugh even harder. Poor guy seemed so desperate.

"I'll sleep with Sasha, Luca can bunk with one of them." through heavy eyes I saw Mr.Greys features relax when his brother spoke.

"Alright, Luca you can sleep with Lyla." Isabel spoke.

"Huh?!"

_____

Oh?😂

Xoxo,

~Thunder~

Don't forget to vote🥰!