147. Change From The Past

Start from the beginning

"I'm at my limit now. I blame my cute wife."

Jungkook eagerly carried his wife to their bedroom. The moment the door closed, he set her down and immediately pressed his lips against hers. It was a wet kiss, as if he were trying to quench a terrible thirst. Jungkook's behavior seemed so desperate that Lalisa almost felt like she was being devoured by him.

She didn't know when they had reached the bed, but the next thing she knew, she felt the soft touch of mattress against her back. She responded to Jungkook's touches enthusiastically, when her eyes suddenly fell on an empty space where the sofa used to be.

"Kookie, since when did you remove the sofa?"

"I told you, I would burn the sofa as soon as the coronation was held."

"You meant it?"

"Of course. I'm a man who doesn't know the meaning of jokes."

Jungkook grinned and kissed Lalisa gently on the forehead.

"Tonight, it's my turn to spend a hot night with my wife, just as we signed on the contract."

"But we already..."

Contrary to their initial agreement, they had already had their first time together in a cave. Not only that, her stamina was depleted from the long day. Jungkook pulled back and spoke with a serious expression.

"It doesn't matter whether it's the first time or the second. A contract is a contract, so are you prepared to fulfill it?"

"I..."

She wanted to declare him a cheater, but he reacted faster and covered her lips with his own. Now that he knew her weakness, he could play her body more easily than the first time they were together. His caresses was so persistent that she shivered from head to toe.

She peered at him through half-hooded eyes. Jungkook smiled like a satisfied predator and growled.

"I've been wanting to have my wife since the coronation."

"Hm, you need to focus on separating work."

"These days, I can understand the minds of emperors who would destroy a country because of a single woman."

"What are you saying...?"

Lalisa looked at him with a bashful expression, and he smiled softly and leaned forward to gently kiss her eyelids. Jungkook was so warm that she couldn't bear it, and her heart tickled like a spring breeze.

There was no further conversation between the two. The rest of the night was very long...and Jungkook did not let her go even once.

*

*

It had been a month since Jungkook was crowned. Lalisa, in the meantime, had immersed herself in the late honeymoon. More than once, when their eyes would inadvertently meet, they would go straight to the bedroom. Lalisa, who usually woke up early in the morning for her exercises, now oftentimes found herself rousing much later from the deterioration of her discipline.

This morning, she woke up late again as usual, and she looked into the mirror as she dressed for the day. Suddenly, she remembered a conversation she had with Jungkook in bed last night.

— Kookie, you should restrain yourself a little. It's embarrassing to see the maids cleaning up here lately.

— Look in the mirror, my wife. How can I hold back when what I see is so beautiful?

A wicked smile played on Jungkook's ace, and Lalisa's cheeks turned pink.

She studied her appearance in the mirror. Her hair fell in golden waves over her shoulders, her skin had a warm glow, and her red eyes shone as brilliantly as jewels. Even in her eyes, the person she saw in the mirror was the face of someone beloved.