Task #1 - Bloodbath

The countdown begins.

You look around the arena. It's divided into two parts. The left half is filled with lush, grassy hills that grew rosy pink tulips. In the distance, you can see rocky mountains that are changing shades of purple every time the rays from the sun hit it.

The right half had trees with their trunks made of chocolate, the chocolate bark just like a Cadbury Flake, and pink, strawberry flavoured cotton candy was situated on the branches; some of them have jellybeans and milkbottles. The paths are all made with sticky toffee, hills covered with green icing over a rich, chocolate cake; red and black licorice line the icing. There are also mountains made of crystalised sugar with different colours.

The sky is a peach colour.

There is no water or anything drinkable at this point.

Beware: Everything on the right side can be eaten, but some things are poisonous, like the trees. If you walk on the toffee, you will be stuck and you only have five seconds to get out of it before it hardens around whatever is emerged in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tributes remaining:

District 1 - Indy Valentine

District 1 - Etsuko Cicarella

District 2 - Shatter Quintrell

District 2 - Maxina Blackheart

District 3 - Glitch

District 4 - Caspian Livius

District 5 - Selenia Night

District 6 - Clara Mallard

District 7 - Fate Crimson Chide

District 7 - Acacia Nettle

District 8 - Tyler Woof

District 8 - Jute Zephyr

District 9 - Millie Sorghum

District 10 - Crispin Riddocks

District 10 - Felicity Summerheart

District 11 - Omen Lee

District 12 - Cleat Lignite

District 12 - Beam Lignite

District 13 - Emmet Rebel Wilson

Capitol - Blye Clearwater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- You must include five deaths - two tributes must be killed by you. Please include the death count and send it through in Messages (PM).

- Two males and two females will be eliminated.

- All weapons are pink and/or red with heart patterns wrapped around them because I know how much you all love those colours ;) Plus, they must be realistic and be like the ones in the Hunger Games. No guns allowed.

- The cornucopia has everything you need - first aid kits, sleeping bags, food (there are no drinks available).

- Due on Wednesday 13 at 6 p.m. New Zealand time (GMT +12).