District 4 - Male

Name: Caspian Livius

Age: 18

Gender: Male

District: Four

Appearance: Caspian is built like a natural swimmer, tall, muscular and broad shoulders. The light tan that permeates his skin suggests that he spends a great deal of his time under the sun. His hair is light brown naturally but the sun has bleached it to a golden colour. It is just long enough to be ruffled into a tousled state which he often does. His eyes are an unusual shade of green that are normally the first feature to capture attention. Caspian holds all the classical features of good looks; strong jaw line, an athletic build and captivating eyes. His appearance has earned him great admiration in his District. However this is only a recent occurrence. At the age of fifteen Caspian lacked the advantage of a growth spurt and remained an unnoticeable, unremarkable and rather scrawny teenage boy.

Personality: Caspian does receive a lot of attention because of the way he looks. But for the majority of his life he was never particularly noticed and the change in circumstance is an entirely new prospect. This has left Caspian woefully inapt in dealing with girls. He stumbles over words, makes agonisingly unfunny jokes and panics. To his utter bemusement this is apparently ‘endearing’ and only encourages the attention. Caspian has all the advantage of good looks but without a drop of the confidence that usually accompanies it. He is a laid-back and easygoing type of person. Given the chance he would be a timid person. But he has gained an absurd sort of popularity that he never attempted to cultivate. Consequently when he starts to speak, people tend to listen; no matter how gently he utters his words. He is a genuinely friendly and affable person. However he sometimes wishes to return to the skinny, fifteen year old boy as Caspian doesn’t particularly enjoy the attention because he knows if he were plain in appearance his number of friends would substantially dwindle.

District Token: A cuff link bearing his family crest.