83. Disheartened!

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to answer, you know!" Amy moved back.

"She... She didn't just rejected my feelings. She... She insulted me...in front of everyone."

"..." Amy was quite.

"..." , "..." Joy and Khun stopped too.

Amy felt a sudden silence, she looked up and found both Tom and Jerry sitting still while staring at Nanon.

"Amy?" Nanon started "Am I not good looking?"

"No!" Amy replied and heard two stupids gasping dramatically.

Amy rolled her eyes and chose to ignore them. She turned to look at the boy who's eyes teared up, yet again.

"What! I'm being honest with you. You're my friend. And it's true you're not good looking..."

"AMY!!" Both Khun and Joy shouted out but she continues.

".. you're best looking." She winked leaving three of them speechless.

"Really?"

"Mhm.."

"What you like to most in me?" Nanon blinked with his wet eyelashes.

"Ahan! a very good question! But do you know what attracts me the most?"

Nanon shook his head while Tankhun leaned forward as if he was about to hear some heavenly secret.

"A smile. A charming one. And you my friend! You are best because you are gifted with.. dimples." Amy smile widely showing her perfect teeth.

Watching her smile, hearing her words, makes him smile too.

As soon as he smiled, his dimples appeared on both cheeks.

"Wow!" Amy blurted out. "See! I told you! you are the best looking guy I've ever met." She encourage him like he was a little boy.

Nanon face flushed red as tomato.

"I agree." Khun sat back.

"I agree too." Joy smiled.

"I agree three." All of them looked up at the owner of this familiar voice.

"Hey Joy!" Bright smiled brightly.

"Hey Bright!" Joy smiled a little shyly.

Nanon chuckle out seeing Khun pretending to be throwing up at these cringy lovebirds.

"What's up man!" Bright looked at Nanon who just pass a little smile.
"Hey Khun! You left early, yesterday." He turned to look at the second guy.

"I have some other plans." Khun replied and glanced at Amy.

Amy looked up just in time then shifted her gaze to Bright. She noticed that Bright didn't greeted her, but again it was her own choice to sit more than one meter away from them so she can't complain, right?

.

Amy was busy reading some book that she borrowed from library while others talked for a bit then Bright turned to Nanon.

"I actually came to see you." Bright started.

"You heard?"

"Rumors travelled fast around the clubs." Bright let out a breath.

"Uh huh!" Nanon nodded a few times, acknowledging the universal truth.

"Rumors do travel fast ... faster than the bullet." Khun nodded a little too in acknowledgment.