"I don't think I know a Jessica" I hear him say, shuffling papers

“Okay"

“Wait, pass me the call"

“you sure"

"Yes" he says

“One moment"

“Okay I'll transfer you to him" she says and then I hear his voice.

“Hello" Omg, his voice.

“Hey, sorry to be calling. Its Jessica I met you at the roller-skating place.

"Yeah I remember, what is it can help you with?" I hear him ask, with a smile

"Um... well there was these pictures taken and I didn't give my okay that they be printed. Can you help?"

"Uh huh what kind of pictures?"

"Just pictures"

"Oh"

"Can you help?"

"Sure, just give me your address. And I'll get you"

"Thanks' I give him my address and hang up.,

I quickly change into some jeans and white tee, throwing my hair up in a pony tail. I hear the door bell ring and dash down the stairs.

"Hello, pretty lady" he grins

“Hello officer" I smile

He outstretches his hand and I gladly take it, leading me back into the car. He looks so good in uniform.

"So care to explain about the pictures?" he asks, buckling himself.

"Please don't think badly of me"

"Never" he smiles at me

"Well I have a boyfriend as you know, and that guy I was with yesterday, well he's his best friend and we kinda have a past. Well this person got pictures of us kissing.

"Uh huh" he says, looking away from me.

' look I'm not normally like this, and it isn't my fault that guy I was with, well he's in love with me and he kissed me . Yeah I kissed him back but it was a mistake"

"I'm not here to judge just help" he say in an authoritive way.